ZLOFENIX Games

Why Ban Mutilacc All Player Lan Network

Dear Administrator and all players,

Me and my friends have banned from bf4 zloemu server with the reason multiacc.
I have considered what is multiacc ban mean and why would we take that reason ?

we play with fair attitude and friendly but we don't know why we have banned, please give us the right explanation. 

We have ten computers with the same LAN, using the bootrom sever for the workstation. A hacker makes it impossible for us to return to bf4 as well as create a new account. We had to stop playing during the past 6 months.

Edited by AttackerVN

We play Zlo in a public game room. There are more than 10 BF4 players but over 6 months we have just received a single message "MutilAcc". Please unban IP as a hacker so we can not play BF4. Please Admin ... This is a long time for us.

13 hours ago, Garry said:

Do you read what to you was written above?

- Yes, I read about the ban on the computer. I understand there is no IP ban.
- But during the last 6 months, all the computers participating in Zlo only received Mutilacc notifications. Please help us, we are friendly players. If it's a computer ban, please help us get back to BF4.
- Since I learned that a ban took effect for 3 months, I waited for 6 months for someone to use a hack check that was not me.
- Admin said "All bans - by pc." But I try on any other computer that is blocked. All 40 computers can not play BF4 Zlo. Previously played normal no matter what.
- This is the picture of the machine room where I play BF4 Zlo

d709262cc311dc1f663f5b130f16346d.jpg

Edited by AttackerVN

This is the account that 6 months ago I was banned on Mutilacc reason: sun08081991@gmail.com.
May you check and remove the ban on my computer. Because if you ban on a computer then all other computers are banned. While we are innocent please.
Bootrom chart:

1-1411522919673.jpg

2-1411523061026.jpg

20 минут назад, BHOPje сказал:

what to do if you never used cheats banned for multiacc created a new ban again help!

Застрелись, -DINOSOWER-, CAJE - оба с читами.

а можно создать аккаунт злоему имея еще один аккаунт ? или баните если играть несколькими аккаунтами 

2 часа назад, fous1 сказал:

а можно создать аккаунт злоему имея еще один аккаунт ? или баните если играть несколькими аккаунтами 

Можно даже 10 сделать. 

6 часов назад, fous1 сказал:

Если в бан улетит один из твоих акков - остпльные аккаунты пойдут следом 

3 часа назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Если в бан улетит один из твоих акков - остпльные аккаунты пойдут следом 

ну скажем у меня 2 акк и играю на одном ПК (читами не пользуюсь и ранее не пользовался) просто так не забанят же да ?

1 час назад, fous1 сказал:

ну скажем у меня 2 акк и играю на одном ПК (читами не пользуюсь и ранее не пользовался) просто так не забанят же да ?

Нет

I love this game and I got ban although I did not use cheats and to purchase the licensed version of the game can not because the family is not so Bogota pray and ask for God's sake remove this lock and I'm not in the table of bans you got rid of I only there two accounts created because I didn't know that the lock will be constantly nickname hardzera

Edited by BHOPje

Я люблю эту игру я обажаю играть на серверах zloemu а лицензионную игру купить не могу а все мои друзья играют в battlefield 3 zloemu и я не могу Все мои аккаунты

BHOPje

BHOPjes

hardzera 

все забанены при авторизации помогите пожалуйста

Edited by BHOPje
18 часов назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Застрелись, -DINOSOWER-, CAJE - оба с читами.

I believe the current Dinosower played 15 hours and then ban but with cheats I'm not playing I swear.Please I just want to cry really want to play battlefield 3 I ask you to help and believe me

Edited by BHOPje