ZLOFENIX Games

Moving Accounts to/from another PC

Hello and greetings,

We, me and mey son, are happy users of ZLOgames, mainly with BF3 & BF4.

On Black Friday  I  bought a brand new Gamer Laptop for him, (so I can take mine back).

I´m going to have it ready for Christmas, but the question is: Can I install ZLOrigin and use his account (now in use in my gamer Laptop) in the new PC without getting banned? (multi access ban I think it is).

In the other hand, I would like to use a new account on my Gamer PC once I get it back, again, without the risk of a ban.

So, all in all, is it safe to move accounts from one PC to another, and re-use a PC with different accounts, without getting any kind of ban? Should I request this to the Administrators formally?

The final point is to NEVER  get banned, while at the same time I try to keep/move my son´s account to the Christmas gift new PC, so he won´t have to start from 0 again.

Sorry for bothering, and thanks in advance.

Vr,

10 hours ago, Balls said:

Hello and greetings,

We, me and mey son, are happy users of ZLOgames, mainly with BF3 & BF4.

On Black Friday  I  bought a brand new Gamer Laptop for him, (so I can take mine back).

I´m going to have it ready for Christmas, but the question is: Can I install ZLOrigin and use his account (now in use in my gamer Laptop) in the new PC without getting banned? (multi access ban I think it is).

In the other hand, I would like to use a new account on my Gamer PC once I get it back, again, without the risk of a ban.

So, all in all, is it safe to move accounts from one PC to another, and re-use a PC with different accounts, without getting any kind of ban? Should I request this to the Administrators formally?

The final point is to NEVER  get banned, while at the same time I try to keep/move my son´s account to the Christmas gift new PC, so he won´t have to start from 0 again.

Sorry for bothering, and thanks in advance.

Vr,

This will give answer to all of your questions :
Multiacc ban is when some of your account is banned for cheating.
Example:
Account - Main acc 
Account 2 - Second account 

-- Main account using cheat and gets banned  --> second acc will be banned with reason multiacc.
OR
-- Second account using cheat and gets banned --> main acc will be banned with reason multiacc.

If you guys not using cheats, you both can play without problems.

Edited by Brendo

Wow! That´s wonderfull news!!!!

I´ve probably missunderstood the Multiacc ban by reading on the internet.

If cheating is the source of problems, we are safe!

(The only cheat here is that he has become better than me at games... I´m aging   :()

Big time thanks and keep it up!

Vr