ZLOFENIX Games

Луган макс на обиде((

Господа бойцы, долго я ждал момента и вот он настал =) Смотрим все как луган макс на обиде банит за хедшоты в свою сторону) Забегая наперед скажу, что это не в первый раз. Не убивайте обиженку, а то айяяяй получите вот такое.

P.s. Видаки пилить не умею(( делал все на коленях сидя в подъезде =)

Спойлер

Edited by rebnab
18 минут назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

Most player know this if you kill lugan 2 times and 3 you got ban without reason
good luck

Simply I show clearly on an example of a videoclip. And I still do not understand why he has admin rights(If you say that many people know about this)

Edited by rebnab
22 минуты назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

wait server owner he will Answer you 

To be honest - I do not care. I did not create a topic for complaining about Lugan max, but for the sake of people to see that this one imagines himself a server master. And yes, the server admin unbanned me personally 2 times !, but he again ban this account))

p.s Sorry for google translate

Edited by rebnab
12 hours ago, rebnab said:

Wander unbanned me 2 times, his good man. But lugan so stupid ban me again.

Next time send PM to Wanderer and do not create topic where you only crying! Everyone can see that you are trying to attract attention, but like you said Wanderer unbanned you 2 times , so will do it for 3rd time , so DO NOT CREATE THIS KIND OF CRYING TOPICS AND CONTACT WITH SERVER OWNER!

Next time you will meet my ban! ))