ZLOFENIX Games

I Admit i did that but...

So i will make no stories, no lying but directly start with what I did. So basically i am new to bf3 dogfights. I did performed well in few starting fights. Got info about perfect jet speed and then just started practising with it. Meanwhile I just wanted to know how and what actually Speed hack do. So i installed one that was detected. I started it and tried to join a empty server[Non-PB] for test(Bangladeshi server), and bla most of the time process error, but one time it got injected properly, but i was unable to load the map all the times . In simple words i did injected it one time, but never used it. I had no intention of using it in pub cuz i respect bf3 dogfight community. I did made an alternative Randomv4 .

Sorry for my inconvenient mistake or anything you say, and asking for apology.

Edit: At least do some comments instead of simply closing it.

Edited by Sirr4hhEnd

Only injected, didnt ran it. I am 100% speaking truth. I already told for what purpose i intented to use it. So far i restricted from any lie.  As i said the map didnt loaded a single time in bangladeshi server .btw What lie?

And yes i connected to one server [NRNS] but never runned it.[ Server giving high pings kick again and again]. In single my this term is 100% right, "Injected and never played with it."

Edited by Sirr4hhEnd

:facepalm:Ok let me be clear,  I did tried to run it and test (btw i dont use cheats in pubs). It is only jet velocity hack. I wanted to test it (replicate heim's skills)and thus tried to join empty non pb server. When ever the game process opened , it(vlocity) gave me procees error. Also wasnt able to connect to the server . Then I tried to enter into Some NRNS server in which i did entered but got high pings kicks, so there also i wasnt able to play. Velocity is a exe. file, it gets automatically injected. All the time  it gave me one process error except one time. I didnt quite remember on which server was i loading or loaded(Bangla or nrns). According to you, i was on nrns but it everytime kicked me even before spawning. The server was almost empty so i thought i can do my test here. Hence it got one time injected(only 1) but i never ran it, so yes in system's eyes i am victim but then legally i am not. That's what i wanted to tell.

Edit: Now you ppl have made me entered in a condition where i cant justify myself properly. My ever post would now look like a story though it is reflecting the same thing.

Edited by Sirr4hhEnd