ZLOFENIX Games

Читер он или нет! Но своим видео вы ничего не доказываете... Будьте разумнее пожалуйста нубцы! Здесь ни то и ни другое нельзя сказать, во вторых пинг не известен у кого какой, я могу с большим пингом зайти и на любого игрока натравить видео пруф с ваншотами.

И в концовку G3A3 даже ваншотит в некоторых моментах (не прямо ваншот, а у врага покажется ваншотом) такие дела.

Заметь я здесь не выхожу за или против игрока, но ВИДЕО говорит ни о чем (Video show nothing)

Edited by HyperMario
7 minutes ago, HyperMario said:

Читер он или нет! Но своим видео вы ничего не доказываете... Будьте разумнее пожалуйста нубцы! Здесь ни то и ни другое нельзя сказать, во вторых пинг не известен у кого какой, я могу с большим пингом зайти и на любого игрока натравить видео пруф с ваншотами.

И в концовку G3A3 даже ваншотит в некоторых моментах (не прямо ваншот, а у врага покажется ваншотом) такие дела.

Заметь я здесь не выхожу за или против игрока, но ВИДЕО говорит ни о чем (Video show nothing)

The ping was (Of the Popiii) 33 - Of him he has 310 of Ping

Before I want to say hello to everyone.
Yesterday near 19:00 in the afternoon, -ISKANDRE-, Player of BF3, I connect to the server "America Black Server" that I am currently one of the administrators of this server, I enter to play and killed in a very rare, only to say that this player has been voted twice by the vote but being misconfigured this could not be banned from the server with more than 10 votes from both parties, a person who has approximately 300 of ping carries a 30-odd streak killstreak this is very unlikely, most players not only one, but more than 20 accused him of using Wallhack / Aimbot because of the distance he fired and killed with the G3A3 weapon. At the end of the game this player finished about 70/2. 
When we wanted to ban the server for the suspicion of using illegal traps, and the number of reports of players, the server has fallen for unknown reasons and this player has not banned because of this reason.

I apologize if there is a problem with the writing of the message, but it may be a problem for the translator.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Edited by Gadiel123
Translation error.
7 часов назад, HyperMario сказал:

So I see this as a reason! You have a high ping or he has, anyway will be LAGS when battling

Снова со своим пингом умничаешь))) Он же не ваншотит... Но видео интересное, с такого расстояния разве что по 1-2 патрону стрелять надо.

Мдааа... Делайте шо Хотите! Такие Ваншоты любой про игрок вам может поставить, попробуйте на метрошки зайти На русском серваке. Не раз замечал такое что про игрок ИГРАЕТ абсолютно так же) Возьмем например Лугана (Pro только на метро) попробуйте с ним со 100 метра отстреливаться))) У него пули лучше чем у читака летят...

8 часов назад, Gadiel123 сказал:

At the end of the game this player finished about 70/2

@Gadiel123 I don't wanna say that he is not cheater, But we musn't determine about his points. And video proof show nothing

Неважно хак или нет, но он уже получал бан на 30 суток когда-то давно, а потом бан за читы, поэтому он едет в бан в любом случае.