ZLOFENIX Games

header.thumb.png.f345f884ca7a35839a1f5157aad16083.png

Official Forums :  http://nrns-games.com/

[NRNS Rules]

1] Any kind of cheat is not allowed.
2] Do NOT attack enemy's Main Deployment/Base rape.
3] No Recruiting/Advertising other server's or Sharing Youtube/Facebook/Discord/Email/Social info in NRNS servers.
4] No abusing any admins/members/public.
5] Impersonating admins/tag members may get you banned.
6] Any glitching will be banned.
7] No pro jet    [ Unfair using of any flying vehicles can end up of you being removed/banned } no pro jet rules to give chance to all novice to fly and have fun!

8] No recruiting or specifying other servers on our NRNS servers

Full list of rules can be found here : http://nrns-games.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=340533b15f2744315cf840f33192f6a7&topic=3352.0

Server Location:  France                            Votekick Enabled                       Pings Limit = 350

TeamSpeak: ts3.nrns-games.com               

Discord: https://discord.gg/VwEc5u8

Server Admins:  Nickfinn                            Ynot                                               ArchxR

### NRNS-GAMES.COM EU#1 VOTEKICK

Tickets=270 ,  , Slots=60 , Maps List : Caspian border, Grand bazaar, Operation Firestorm, Sharqi Peninsula, Nebandan Flats, Noshahr Canals, Kharg Island, Gulf of Oman, Strike at Karkand, Azadi palace, Epicenter, Wake Island, Operation Riverside, Seine Crossing.

### NRNS-Games.com EU2 24/7 FIRESTORM VOTEKICK

Tickets=600 ,  , Slots=40 Maps  Firestorm only

### NRNS-GAMES.COM EU3 24/7 NOSHAR CANALS

Tickets=800 ,  , Slots=54 Map  Noshar Canals  Only

### NRNS-GAMES.COM EU4 TDM CITY ONLY

Tickets=300 ,  , Slots=45 , Maps List : Grand Bazar, Seine Crossing, Teheran Highways, Noshahr Canals,

Edited by Nickfinn
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to get 180ms ping yesterday but today i am getting 380. I restarted my game many times but didnt work out. I had to restart my computer but still it is same. Please help

Player name : Riju

Edited by Anilabha
6 hours ago, Anilabha said:

I used to get 180ms ping yesterday but today i am getting 380. I restarted my game many times but didnt work out. I had to restart my computer but still it is same. Please help

Player name : Riju

restart your router ( full restart ) several time until you get the normal ping usually you have 

3 hours ago, HANNIBAAL said:

restart your router ( full restart ) several time until you get the normal ping usually you have 

Now it is stable at 180ms after restarting my router. But on other servers i was getting normal ping. 

Thank you for your advice.

Edited by Anilabha
  • 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Nickfinn said:

ban list has been removed . a fresh start  happy gaming:JC_ThankYou:

If i were ZLOFENIX i would unban players that were banned in the duration 2014-2017 xD 

Will help increasing playerbase of ZLO. 

Edited by ArchxR
4 hours ago, ArchxR said:

If i were ZLOFENIX i would unban players that were banned in the duration 2014-2017 xD 

Will help increasing playerbase of ZLO. 

He will not

4 minutes ago, F18F22 said:

hi man 

your server very bad lag

pls fix it

Not from server side  that's 100%  sorry . ive been in there most of the day and it's been fine

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 10:18 PM, F18F22 said:

hi man 

your server very bad lag

pls fix it

Check your internet and Ping. Disable Wifi from your router and use ethernet cable , stop any windows , software or antivirus update or any application from running.Antivirus starts to run while playing game so disabling it will help you.

NRNS servers are quite stable and lag free

• 3 weeks later...

i got banned for nothing that is not fair 

today 21th agust i got banned just becuz im pro i didnt use hax i obey the rules i was having fun and then i got banned woooow im going to buy the game and go to real servers with real PEOPLE AND admin kids that ban me becuz im good and he is badd woooow NRNS i liked you i was thinking of joining the clan BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT BANNED BECUZ IM GOOD THANK YOU AND GOODBYE and if you can unban me becuz i deserve my account back 

to be fair NRNS has vote kick/ ban on. Now if people voted you out sorry but it's not the admin  issue  and no need to get salty over it  .

wish you well  

Edited by Dontbea
22 minutes ago, Dontbea said:

to be fair NRNS has vote kick/ ban on. Now if people voted you out sorry but it's not the admin  issue  and no need to get salty over it  .

wish you well  

He was banned by Zanti-cheat. :D