ZLOFENIX Games

Hi @ZLOFENIX

My friend took some pictures for this player when he trying to do some glitches in metro

Servername : [2xp] Pycckuu CEPBEP>>MOD-v3.1<<

Map : Metro

PlayerName : valera_kot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

388674241.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

791794556.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

372086094.jpg

20 minutes ago, Brendo said:

More photos, he's not even at glitch zone, and what the heck are this kind of photos ? :D 

He is in the wall you can see the recon icon above,,, i don't want and i can't enter the wall to take pic , but i think this photos enough to be a proof!

HusseinGamer u know that servers rounds are in a hot game and sometimes issue less players they are just having fun in the servers, So I wanna say I did this glitch too in empty servers. So what do u think am I set to zero my points too (colonel to zero)? I hope u understand me, this is glitch I'm agree but they are just testing, and it's interesting

43 minutes ago, Husseingamer said:

He is in the wall you can see the recon icon above,,, i don't want and i can't enter the wall to take pic , but i think this photos enough to be a proof!

Do you know how many time i've been at this position just for test ??
this is not the glitch zone, because the cant kill from there, if dont jump the barrier between the textures , for me is not enough proof because 99% of reported for glitch is givin us videos how they killing them under B, anyone can post photo how someone is at dead zone and call it glitch :) FOR ME IS NOT !

also like hypermario said  - why here Home /Forums/ Zlo Battlefield 4 / Reporting detected cheater / valera_kot

First is not cheater eather glitcher for me, also is bf3 not bf4 wtf? super not formulated!

I'll give you this for example 

Edited by Brendo
1 hour ago, HyperMario said:

HusseinGamer u know that servers rounds are in a hot game and sometimes issue less players they are just having fun in the servers, So I wanna say I did this glitch too in empty servers. So what do u think am I set to zero my points too (colonel to zero)? I hope u understand me, this is glitch I'm agree but they are just testing, and it's interesting

Yes , but he kills the enemies.

1 hour ago, Brendo said:

Do you know how many time i've been at this position just for test ??
this is not the glitch zone, because the cant kill from there, if dont jump the barrier between the textures , for me is not enough proof because 99% of reported for glitch is givin us videos how they killing them under B, anyone can post photo how someone is at dead zone and call it glitch :) FOR ME IS NOT !

also like hypermario said  - why here Home /Forums/ Zlo Battlefield 4 / Reporting detected cheater / valera_kot

First is not cheater eather glitcher for me, also is bf3 not bf4 wtf? super not formulated!

I'll give you this for example 

Ok , I didn't see him , my friend seen him and he took the pictures and he sent to me to report. i thought this enough proofs.

You can close this topic. :)