ZLOFENIX Games

1 ник-War40k

2чит-паблик аим

3сервер.Русский сервер

4-От себя.ну неможе человеку так точно стреляти.

Edited by Mopoz
21 minutes ago, IIArcheRII said:

I dont think he is cheater.

Seems a good player. Or a banned player using 2nd account since most of good players have been banned from this server. 

what was that ? 0:53 to 1:02 ?

феня надо посмотреть этого типа на 2 акаунт.Сотвецтвено если есть 2 топ ак,игрок относительно чист.Если его нет в бан господина.

19 часов назад, IIArcheRII сказал:

Headshot. 

Pretty normal with the AEK at close range. 

Небыло унего хедшотов,и стрелял он отсечкой.

В 01.11.2017 в 14:05, IIArcheRII сказал:

I dont think he is cheater.

Seems a good player. Or a banned player using 2nd account since most of good players have been banned from this server. 

Banned players cannot use 2nd if that ban was by Id

Edited by HyperMario
8 часов назад, Mopoz сказал:

Небыло унего хедшотов,и стрелял он отсечкой.

Ещё скажи что он перезарежаясь стрелял)) Извини, но видео ни о чем, лучше идите в ютуб и учитесь играть в бф

Edited by HyperMario
57 minutes ago, HyperMario said:

Banned players cannot use 2nd if that ban was by Id

Possible to play in Russian server. They dont IP ban i think. Anyways playing with 2nd account, i wont recommend it :)

Fun and Rape is more satisfying with main acc :D 

17 hours ago, HyperMario said:

If u wanna say that he cheating, sorry but you are noob

I am not saying he is cheating , want to know what is this and why its happens , I quoted archer to tell me only , and i got the answer 

calling someone noob does not make you a Pro

you were saying about someone he is cheating and and he is not  , you were wrong too .

and you were saying about someone  he is clean , but he was cheating and banned
I did not call you Noob then .

Edited by VasilyZ
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to hackerfield, i dont know why people still after watching that video says he is not hacking. Only one thing to say, if you want to play bf3 or bf4 multiplayer for free then you have to bear this, there are some respected "hackers"/ "pros" in the game . Which you know is hack but you cant do crap about it. There are many people in this game who wont die with the usual 2 shots from a sniper rifle, there are many people who kill you with one shot with a sniper without a headshot(which is impossible), there are many people who know where you are coming from and starts prefiring. If i say a few of their names,"some" people will defend them and laugh how noob i am. But , the thing is they are hacking and they will kill you in impossible ways which you only witness and you know it for yourself. Today i was playing bf4 after a very long time , i stopped it due to hackers. One guy was special(not naming him), he wont die with the usual 4 or 5 bullets from my scar h ,but other people easily die with a few shots. He will kill you faster than any gun in the game which is programmed to, like 3 microseconds , you are dead, he can sprint faster than any other guy in the game, he can wipe the whole team in front of him with 3 health with his g18, and did you know ? he is a pro? enjoy fellas.

• 10 months later...