ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial

Heya. I have the old bf3 alpha trial from 2011 and it's the version where you can create your own bf3 alpha server by just adding some side commands to bf3.exe.
What i was wondering can we play it with zloemu with some minor modifications and without any stat tracking (if it's possible with stat tracking). I can provide the alpha files and the necessary codes for it's server stuff.
Main question is (if someone's interested also) can we revive the old Alpha for some nostalgia and better(ish) game ? 
I can provide the files asap if someone is interested
Thanks in advance

well basicly Alpha Trial was the BF3 what everyone was expecting back in 2011. I remember playing it and it was bit better then the retail by some small details and better hitreg (yes believe it or not alpha had better hitreg than retail somehow) Better sound fx, better hitreg, knife animations, LAV on Metro, NO blue tint, you can create holes with explosive stuff etc.
Since it's an Alpha it will be full of bugs but i just wanted to replay it and some other people who played it back then still keep saying that alpha was better than the retail in some aspects. 
Here's the alpha that i recovered in my hdd. It's the very first version (which client exe can fire up a server)

https://mega.nz/#!JpdDkSAR!7OzD9X5wNfPYsKsIrP_0vRgRhemJHIa1N26JMfpfeO4

and here's a usefull website to use these files to fire up and use alpha server. I don't know any server commands to operate but i take it it's the same with retail.
http://mozy.org/bf3/

There were Alpha trials and Beta server files back then (got leaked by a old website named defaced which it's no longer active) but people who had them didn't leak the server files but some other people figured it out how to fire a dedicated server in alpha.
I do however have the BETA server files but not the client.. If also been interested i can share them too. (Just remembered back then when caspian border in the Beta was available but you needed keys to get in to servers. it was buggy as hell but it was really really fun to play in it :) )

Here's some alpha vs retail stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUUDFiwEKw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUeGjUMALk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HdbfVIS14o&t=1s

Well alpha and beta stage of a game is for testing purposes so it will be full of bugs. I have played both closed alpha and open beta back in 2011 and in alpha you had "dinosaur soldiers" bug, you can fall through the map if u keep making holes with explosives deep enough, some knife animations are glitchy but that's why they test and fix things in alpha and beta stages. Since the alpha version of bf3 had many differences than retail one i just wanted to make a full comparison with alpha and retail and maybe in the future if we can somehow put the retail maps to alpha trial and play in them in alpha it would be interesting to see..

Beta was between alpha and retail and it was close to what is retail now but it still had some alpha stuff in it. Especially beta caspian border was something big back when closed and open beta was happening. This is just for nostalgia and mechanic demonstration of bf3 what it was and what it is now there's a huge difference in between these stages. So i'm one of those nostalgia gamers who has interest these kinda stuff.

(I have the bf3 alpha client files, Open Beta server files AND Bf4 Alpha server but only servers..these are useless without clients so if anyone has bf3 beta and bf4 alpha and beta i'll be pleased to have them :) )

Edited by H4rdcorE
12 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

Well alpha and beta stage of a game is for testing purposes so it will be full of bugs. I have played both closed alpha and open beta back in 2011 and in alpha you had "dinosaur soldiers" bug, you can fall through the map if u keep making holes with explosives deep enough, some knife animations are glitchy but that's why they test and fix things in alpha and beta stages. Since the alpha version of bf3 had many differences than retail one i just wanted to make a full comparison with alpha and retail and maybe in the future if we can somehow put the retail maps to alpha trial and play in them in alpha it would be interesting to see..

Beta was between alpha and retail and it was close to what is retail now but it still had some alpha stuff in it. Especially beta caspian border was something big back when closed and open beta was happening. This is just for nostalgia and mechanic demonstration of bf3 what it was and what it is now there's a huge difference in between these stages. So i'm one of those nostalgia gamers who has interest these kinda stuff.

(I have the bf3 alpha client files, Open Beta server files AND Bf4 Alpha server but only servers..these are useless without clients so if anyone has bf3 beta and bf4 alpha and beta i'll be pleased to have them :) )

I support your idea. If its possible then there is no harm to try it seperately (Without modifying the current retail Zbf3) if ZLOFenix have time for it :) 

If it's possible to emulate alpha on it's own then it's great news and if someone can figure out alpha trial codes and import some awesome stuff from alpha to retail it would be epic in my opinion but first if it's possible if we can re-launch alpha and if possible beta stage and move from there it'll be a good start for the project i guess.. Venice Unleashed tried but their project is dead now and they didn't care about alpha and beta stuff that much.. But a full revival of alpha and beta AND code transfer from these stages to retail (like gun and knife animations, graphics of alpha without that damn blue tint, original alpha/beta/retail versions of caspian border and metro, sound fx's, character views etc.) it would be epic imo :)

2 hours ago, H4rdcorE said:

If it's possible to emulate alpha on it's own then it's great news and if someone can figure out alpha trial codes and import some awesome stuff from alpha to retail it would be epic in my opinion but first if it's possible if we can re-launch alpha and if possible beta stage and move from there it'll be a good start for the project i guess.. Venice Unleashed tried but their project is dead now and they didn't care about alpha and beta stuff that much.. But a full revival of alpha and beta AND code transfer from these stages to retail (like gun and knife animations, graphics of alpha without that damn blue tint, original alpha/beta/retail versions of caspian border and metro, sound fx's, character views etc.) it would be epic imo :)

Fenix is the boss. He will decide. 

Where can we find that .dlf file ? Is it origin related or battlelog related ?

If it's origin we need to find old builds back in july 2011 i presume.. I'll check the dedicated server files and see if i can find it

Edited by H4rdcorE

Sorry for double post but i couldn't edit the last one..
It seems that 71170.dlf or dll file is alpha's origin game number for activation or some sort.. 71171 is the beta and i checked the beta server files see if i could find it but i couldn't.. That dlf or dll file must be located somewhere in programdata/origin folder back in 2011 but we need someone that haven't deleted or formated their pc and played the Alpha back then and that one is a long shot.. We just have to find a way to launch it maybe with modified retail dll or dlf's ? i know it's a long shot but i think that's all we have atm.. :/ i'll keep poking around to see if i can find that file

The PC that i played the alpha might have the files but i can't remember if i formatted it later and it's back at my home country which i'm far away now.. I only have my CD key for both Alpha and Beta if that works? Can't we generate one dlf files for ourselves ? or modify the retail ones at least ?

15 минут назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

The PC that i played the alpha might have the files but i can't remember if i formatted it later and it's back at my home country which i'm far away now.. I only have my CD key for both Alpha and Beta if that works? Can't we generate one dlf files for ourselves ? or modify the retail ones at least ?

Without info from original file - no. All other - useless because ea not activating it.

:/ welp at least we tried.. if someone has that file somewhere then we can make some progress.. i poked around in the net for that file but couldn't find anything useful tbh.. if i come across anything that is useful i'll post it here asap but for now i think this is a dead cause :(

Anyone who's interested in this project try to find 71170.dlf file (or 71171.dlf for beta) in C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License folder so Fenix can boot the game up.

Is there any possibility with a modified .exe @ZLOFENIX ? Do we have to integrate it with origin ?

3 часа назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

Anyone who's interested in this project try to find 71170.dlf file (or 71171.dlf for beta) in C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License folder so Fenix can boot the game up.

Is there any possibility with a modified .exe @ZLOFENIX ? Do we have to integrate it with origin ?

Modified?

1 час назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

I mean cracking the .exe to not to need origin or anything like the guys on reloaded or skidrow does. But since this client is intergrated to origin it might be tricky

To crack exe - anyway needed license file with data from it.

Origin - not important at all.

Only license file needed.

• Similar Content

• By MacDacK1299
      Всем привет. 
      Такая проблема некоторые сервера не работают без VPN Ping 999 даже если зайти на этот сервер игра пускает но черный Экран и надпись ЗАГРУЗКА  больше ничего не происходит переустановка , не помогла чистка Кэша тоже Файл лицензии тоже удалил всеравно бесконечная загрузка к серверу пример сервер [2XP] Rucckuu Cepвер All-Maps учитываем что пинг 43  

• By suspectykt
      Мы комьюнити (TERRA COMMUNITY) Дальнего Востока хотим представить Вашему вниманию серверы:
      [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | TDM CANAL | ALL UNLOCKED [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | ALL MAPS | ALL UNLOCKED В планах добавить еще пару серверов.
      Особенности данных серверов:
      - Данные серверы рассчитаны на аудиторию Дальнего Востока (ping 35-45).
      - Все серверы работают 24/7.

============================================================
      Настройки сервера:
      [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | TDM CANAL | ALL UNLOCKED
      - Режим TDM и только на карте Noshahar Canals.
      - Прокачка X2.
      - Все оружия разблокированы.
      - Режим игры HARDCORE.
      - Античит PB выключен.
      - Адаптивная система тикетов от количества игроков на сервере (Игроков от 0-7 (150 тикетов) от 8-15 (200 тикетов) от 16-19 (250 тикетов) от 20-29 (300 тикетов) от 30-39 (400 тикетов) от 40-47 (500 тикетов) от 49-64 (600 тикетов)).
      - Выключена минимап
      - Новый список запретов (870MCS|DAO-12|FGM-148|FIM92|jackhammer|M1014|M26Mass|M320|RPG-7|Siaga20k|SMAW|SPAS-12|USAS-12|C4|Sa18IGLA) наказание KILL
      - Граната и мина "клеймор" без запретов
      - Статистика игроков: http://bf.ya1.ru

============================================================

Настройки сервера:
      [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | ALL MAPS |
      - Режимы Conquest Large, Rush Large, Conquest Assault Large, GunMaster.
      - Прокачка X2.
      - Режим игры HARDCORE.
      - Античит PB выключен.
      - Выключена минимап
      - Быстрое возрождение техники
      - Быстрое возрождение игрока
      - Статистика игроков: http://bf.ya1.ru

Список доступных команд: 
      !votenuke

Статистика игроков:
      http://bf.ya1.ru
      Дополнительная информация:
      - Серверы запущены недавно и еще не полностью настроены.
      - Будем рады Вашим комментариям и замечаниям по настройке серверов для комфортной игры.
      - Ведется набор в администраторы данных серверов.
      Наш Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/YD6qypZ

• By Masterpp
      Hi 
      I Have a Problem when I Tring ti Enter Some Servers it Keeps on loading no process 
      The Servers that i cannot enter is POCTOP-HARDCORE and  Pycckuu.

• By nintend01337
      Easy Launcher for Battlefield 3 & 4 & Hardline (EL)

-Автоматический запуск ориджина(BF4, BF3 работает без него).
      -Установка в любое место.
      -Автоматическое обновление серверов.
      -Просмотр ротации карт.
      -Просмотр игроков на сервере.(убрал т.к мозолило глаза)
      -Красивый дизайн (Выглядит как Despo's BF3 , кто давно играет тот знает ).
      -Автозапуск Zclient (Для лучшего эффекта положить рядом с лаунчером).
      -Автоматически разворачивает игру (По желанию) .
      -Музыкальное сопровождение при загрузке игры (По желанию).
      -Адаптирован под русское сообщество (Английская локализация не планируется на данный момент).
      -Автоматическое ведение логов(Забыли заскринить лог ? Не беда)
      -Показывает список ошибок.
      -Автообновляемый.(Настраиваемо).
      -Возможность играть на модифицированых серверах.(на данный момент убрана возможность)
      - Переход с лицензии (установка кряка в 1 клик, работает только с бф4)
      Вы можете подписаться на канал в дискорде, где первыми узнаете о обновлениях, а также сможете задать вопросы разработчику. (только  русский), помимо всего этого вы можете найти себе напарников для игры
      Discord

ВНИМАНИЕ ! 
      EL Необходимо запускать от имени администратора, иначе ничего не будет происходить, особенно касается пользователей win 10.
      Лаунчер может запускать бф3 без установки Origin, НО настоятельно рекомендуется установить Origin, во избежании различных проблем, таких как активация либо ошибка о том что игра не найдена.
      СКАЧАТЬ X64 | x86 DOWNLOAD X64 |x86
      Альтернативная ссылка : 
      Скачать :
      Обновлен до 1.6.1
      Обновлен до 1.5.9
      Обновлен до 1.5.8
      Обновлен до 1.5.7

Обновлен до 1.5.5
      Обновлен до 1.5.0

Скачать Старые версии:

Список людей которые имеют прямое или косвенное отношение к моему проекту  :

Автор проекта : nintend01337.
      -bigworld12  - Библиотека, за счет нее работает весь лаунчер, также его наработки по лаунчеру.
      -ZLOFENIX - За проект в целом.
      -ResupinePuma - Помощь в дизайне.
      -Patron-N1 - Помогал(консультировал) по дизайну.
      -BODIK-  -  Идея с журналом ошибок.
      -Ukrainian - Идея с цветовым оформлением.
      -Indrid - Идея с функцией COLOR PICKER

F.A.Q
      Также может быть полезно к прочтению : Ссылка на мою статью как поменять озвучку в бф3 :

• By InterceptorX
      To whom it may concern, I am a long time zlorigin user and i really love the content and the work you put in. My problem is as thus follows, and it relates to battlefield 3 and may solve the hacking, rule breaking, and time managing issues admins have to go through.
      I am well aware about the presence of a discord server, and if you were to wish to implement the following on discord, it would probably be benifiting. 
      Most of the OG player base on Battlefield 3 ZLOEMU hosted Servers happen to have more knowledge of glitches and ways to get around both hacks and abusing the rules. Instead of putting a strain on admins for the push of constant "Please ban this person" or similar requests, you can create a process there-in which you can have trial admins with the following privleges :
      !Kick (Once per hour 30min)   !Warn + Reason per warning !Report (Non admins / players can report a players and until a report count of a specific threshold is met, admins can investigate, thus reducing the amount of times you have to inspect an account. You can also implement a log which records the measure taken by these trial admins/mods, thus having more control over their actions and since re creating an account is a pain, Problems will be resolved instantly.
      It's really annoying to see players change teams to sabotage and players with more unlocks such as tv missiles spawn camp each and every server from far away, and coincidentally, I've noticed decline in average users that visit the servers from time to time, and instead a rapid increase in fresh accounts that are obliviously hacking and reducing player count. I hate having to constantly look for admins which will probably result in an overburden onto admins, which I  have experienced and do not like. There has been a constant decline ever since the year started and I really don't want your services to go unappreciated.
      If my offer interests you, I'm very willing to partake as a trial moderator, if you are unable to reach me : my contact email address is xx.facilitator161.xx@gmail.com.
      With regards,
      A concerned user.
    • By CNote
      I was wrongfully banned for 24hrs and my beloved record was reset my whole 6 years of bf3 record was gone because of stupid modding software installed on my fucking pc (I didn't use it a bit).. is it possible to recover it ? ..if not I understand .. thanks .. 
    • By Bananita331
      Hello, i just installed the game and everything following the zlo guide for BF3, but for some reason everytime i join a server the game crashes, this doesn't happens on campaing 
    • By An1k
      Лидер клана: Hyper_Mario / RosKomPozor
      Мемберы:
      Anik
      H00N1GAN
      (и еще несколько фейков)

Клан исключительно для совместной игры, в клановых войнах не участвуем.
      Требования: K/D не меньше 2.0; Необходимо быть "PRO" хотя бы в одном виде техники;
      Для вступления обратиться в Telegram - @an11k

• By KHANBABY
      1. SONIC- (https://zloemu.net/user/bf3stats?name=SONIC-)
      2. JET SPEED HACK
      3. [2XP] >> STAR << ConquestLarge >>
      4. Proofs 
      VIDEO (1080p 144FPS): https://youtu.be/Xel03oIiPS4
      LEVEL ETC

• By iBujd
      Hello ,
      So I have this problem which is Bf3 is not launching , when i click on join the game stays in the background proccessing and never work , what is the solution for this ? 
      also , I tried reinstalling the game because i had the invalid token problem , now the game is not running at all..
      Thanks