ZLOFENIX Games

While i Changed My ID I Took Banned !!?

1 hour ago, Juuba90 said:

Hey Guys 

While i Changed My ID I Took Banned !!? From Juuba90 To Juba__90  without Reason

and Someone Told Me .. Zlo Project Will Ban All The Arab Players 

I Can’t believe that ... !!! 

19.png

200.png

Juba__90 is banned because other account linked with your (some of your accounts) used hack and get banned for cheating, so every other accounts will be banned for multiacc , also registering new account after getting banned will be banned with multiacc.

#PS : You're lucky that other Moderator (Garry) saw your post with arabic symbols first and hide it, before me. He is good soul and give you only 5 points for breaking rules, if warn was mine - 100 points for sure.

Edited by Brendo
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By brothr
      Привет, админ, меня зовут сокем. Я ценю то, что вы делаете, чтобы дать нам лучший игровой опыт, контролируя плохих игроков. Я был забанен год назад в этот день. Я совершил ошибку, поскольку я человек, и я хочу, чтобы вы поняли, сколько я переиграл и заплатил за свой грех. Моя дата разбана была сегодня нас вы можете видеть на снимке экрана, но он все еще говорит мне, что я забанен Что мне делать? Hello admin, my name is sokem I appreciate what you are doing to give us best gaming experience by controlling bad gamers I, I was banned one year a go at this day.
      I made a mistake as I am a human and I wish you understand how much I regrate and I payed for my sin
      My unban date was today us you can see in the screen shot but it still tell me I am ban
      What should I do?

• By Sokem1
      Please i want do any thing again please one chance please am begging please 
      Please don't ignore me
      At least reduce the ban date 1 year is so long for me please 
    • By HyperRevolverX
      I got banned from ZLO for using a DLL injection...

I got annoyed at someone aimbotting on a server and i wanted to get back at him with karma and you can see that back fired.. 
      Am completely against hacking and have never received a ban on any game or any gaming community.. 

Steam, Origin games, Reclamation for BF2142, Rainbow sag 6... 

This is my first offense and Yes i have read everything under the BAN FAQ... 
      Are there any actions i need to take in order for me to get unbanned ... 
      Sending information, Account info, Network info ?? 
      I just want to be unbanned so i can play BF3 again Thanks.,. 

• By GreeenPNZ
      Вот решил вспомнить и всплакнуть)). Как все начиналось и как развивалось
      Самое первое видео закрытого теста бф3 эмулятора. На который конечно же набежали клоуны из нексуса

• By Masterpp
      recently i tried to download bf3 so many times but it always  end with this massage i just upload a screenshot of the error massage
      if anyone can help me or have any advice to fix this problem i will be thankful  

• By ZEKBOTgamer
      hi and  i have a problem that i am not able t download any games from Zlorigin and i get and error of 196613:200 and i also tried the fix for the problem of 196613:0 but it did not work  PLS HELP
    • By IRComaNd3R
      I have been playing two night before with massonn at picckumetro server. 
      He has banned me of the game with this justification that " you are using maccro".in fact via unreall excuse.Care should be taken that i had shotgun during the game and i was killing him almost whole of times. For decreasing my sccores, he has been kicking me and then he has banned me. He is so selfish and arrogent and his behavior is based upon personal problems and almost players have some problems with his behavior. 
      Please stop him and dont allow him to do this behavior. His performance affect on number of players and make theire numbers low. 
      There are so unsattisfaction on his behavior.
      For proofing my considerations, please check our chats. I will send them to you, our two night before chats.
      He is really vituperative and impolite and rude. He is use to use of indecent speech and words. 
      Please unban me and stop him.
      Thanks a lot.
      Sincerely plitzzzzzzzzz
    • By IRComaNd3R
      I have been playing two night before with masson at picckumetro server. 
      He has banned me of the game because i was using maccro. Care should be taken that i had shotgun during the game and i was killing him almost whole of times. For decreasing my sccores, he has been kicking me and then he has banned me. He is so selfish and arrogent and his behavior is based upon personal problems and almost players have some problems with his behavior. 
      Please stop him and dont allow him to do this behavior. His performance affect on number of players and make theire numbers low. 
      There are so unsattisfaction on his behavior.
      For proofing my considerations, please check our chats. I will send them to you, our two night before chats.
      He is really vituperative and impolite and rude. He is use to use of indecent speech and words. 
      Please unban me and stop him.
      Thanks a lot.
      Sincerely plitzzzzzzzzz
    • By furk4n
      we use a family pc
      and my brother try to hack game and get banned ,after he open new accounts and get multiacc ban too his nickname  was furkan46 

i think we got hardware ban
      i cant play game for him stupid mistake 
      can admins unban our pc, if it possible i will be happy
      i promise i don't let him play 

there is log
      30-01-2019 16:41:09 furk4n Multiacc 30-01-2019 14:22:31 furkan9730 Multiacc 30-01-2019 14:15:12 furkan46 BF3 Hack
    • By XxSpiritFirexX
      I'm no great developer, but this is a proof-of-concept. I generally develop in web-based languages, and this is my first true attempt at CSharp [C#]. Working on this alpha, and this was just a test to see if it is all working. Doing a redesign as we speak, as this was sloppily put together. Just thought I'd show you guys. Audio could become a thing once I add better settings.