ZLOFENIX Games

Name : (TANK) SABOTURE

cheat type : something like minimap hack 

server : panda

Hint : look at his reaction he always know where are the players and shoot them and look closely at the minimap that iam not spotted and his movement towards me and i am not spotted or not firing my weapon in one of the videos he was shooting vehicle and i was going to c4 him look at this and give  me your opinion about it i might be wrong 

yep he is using auto spot :D we played against him last night and we did a vote ban in rusky server locker metro i don't have a video to proof but  if meet him again i will do a record but.............. broooooooooooooo this Quality killed my feeling ffs improve u r skills of editing :facepalm:

Банить надо эту гниду,щяс поясню.Встретил я его на русском сервере,Этот питушара ложил с 338 всех в голову,чудо кемпер,Я(Mopoz) и Юра(Anonim3d) зделали вывод что он 100% аим после того как он дал нам в хед,очередью с 338,338 Карл,Вобщем Попросили Влада(nentendo) посмотреть его.и что? как только зашли на его спектатор,Эта падла ливанул.Поэтому тут безвариантов в бан гражданина.

I also agree. He seems very shady and was hella accurate with the ACW-R on long distances.. I am not 100% sure, though.

Edit: I will try to record. Maybe something useful will come out.

Edited by AeroSyntax
On 06/10/2017 at 3:04 AM, CommanderXX said:

Name : (TANK) SABOTURE

cheat type : something like minimap hack 

server : panda

Hint : look at his reaction he always know where are the players and shoot them and look closely at the minimap that iam not spotted and his movement towards me and i am not spotted or not firing my weapon in one of the videos he was shooting vehicle and i was going to c4 him look at this and give  me your opinion about it i might be wrong 

any chances for better quality ? 

4 minutes ago, CommanderXX said:

yeah

yeah i will record a whole round when i found him and i will upload it with a good quality

so you mean this is the original quality ? 

Разводить полемку невижу смысла,Докозательства в даный момент только наше слово и мыльная опера.Как тлько ктонибуть его встретит,посторайтесь проследить за ним.Снятое видео кидайте в эту тему.И еще момент минимальное качество видео (mp4-720P internet).