ZLOFENIX Games

8 минут назад, Enesyunus сказал:

Will you guys ever release battlefield hardline ?

Как показывает практика в 4 людей  играет меньше чем в 3, следовательно можно предположить что хардлайн ждет более провальный онлайн чем в 4. Мне кажется лучше бы 3 развивалась как отдельный,  либо дополнительный (в сторону модификаций ) проект, например как Венеция. Сервера в 60 Гц, изменение геймплея и т д   

Вы говорите Хардлаин,А вы готовы заплатить за игру,Бф4 был последний бесплатный проэкт.За хардлаин будет ведена плата.Кому-то легче купить брученый ак за 2 долора чем ждать релиза.это тем кому нетерпица сыграть.С релиза Бф4 прошло уже больше года итог 12 тысяч активных играков,онлаин максимум 200,всреднем 100.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Menphis
      Hello I recently watched this video and would like to use this program to take my own screenshots and record some cinematics for my videos.
      video: https://youtu.be/9YFnxoDhHHQ
      Look for information in the forum in case someone already asked this question and I only found a comment from someone who mentions this program
      comment: https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/5851/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-57448
      I have my own server on which I can use it if allowed (I don't really know how it works yet, I haven't downloaded it yet)
    • By nintend01337
      Easy Launcher for Battlefield 3 & 4 & Hardline (EL)

-Автоматический запуск ориджина(BF4, BF3 работает без него).
      -Установка в любое место.
      -Автоматическое обновление серверов.
      -Просмотр ротации карт.
      -Просмотр игроков на сервере.(убрал т.к мозолило глаза)
      -Красивый дизайн (Выглядит как Despo's BF3 , кто давно играет тот знает ).
      -Автозапуск Zclient (Для лучшего эффекта положить рядом с лаунчером).
      -Автоматически разворачивает игру (По желанию) .
      -Музыкальное сопровождение при загрузке игры (По желанию).
      -Адаптирован под русское сообщество (Английская локализация не планируется на данный момент).
      -Автоматическое ведение логов(Забыли заскринить лог ? Не беда)
      -Показывает список ошибок.
      -Автообновляемый.(Настраиваемо).
      -Возможность играть на модифицированых серверах.(на данный момент убрана возможность)
      - Переход с лицензии (установка кряка в 1 клик, работает только с бф4)
      Вы можете подписаться на канал в дискорде, где первыми узнаете о обновлениях, а также сможете задать вопросы разработчику. (только  русский), помимо всего этого вы можете найти себе напарников для игры
      Discord

ВНИМАНИЕ ! 
      EL Необходимо запускать от имени администратора, иначе ничего не будет происходить, особенно касается пользователей win 10.
      Лаунчер может запускать бф3 без установки Origin, НО настоятельно рекомендуется установить Origin, во избежании различных проблем, таких как активация либо ошибка о том что игра не найдена.
      СКАЧАТЬ X64 | x86 DOWNLOAD X64 |x86
      Альтернативная ссылка : 
      Скачать :
      Обновлен до 1.6.1
      Обновлен до 1.5.9
      Обновлен до 1.5.8
      Обновлен до 1.5.7

Обновлен до 1.5.5
      Обновлен до 1.5.0

Скачать Старые версии:

Список людей которые имеют прямое или косвенное отношение к моему проекту  :

Автор проекта : nintend01337.
      -bigworld12  - Библиотека, за счет нее работает весь лаунчер, также его наработки по лаунчеру.
      -ZLOFENIX - За проект в целом.
      -ResupinePuma - Помощь в дизайне.
      -Patron-N1 - Помогал(консультировал) по дизайну.
      -BODIK-  -  Идея с журналом ошибок.
      -Ukrainian - Идея с цветовым оформлением.
      -Indrid - Идея с функцией COLOR PICKER

F.A.Q
      Также может быть полезно к прочтению : Ссылка на мою статью как поменять озвучку в бф3 :

• By ConfusedAlien
      So I recently downloaded ZLOrigin to download Battlefield 4, and I found something that interested me. Battlefield 3 was shown there, and it was claiming that I had an update for the game. I decided to update the game, but after verifying the game files, a message popped up and told me that Windows had blocked the update and I would be prompted whether to carry on or not. I waited for a few minutes but nothing came. Next, I tried to update it with the antivirus and firewall disabled, but got the same result. Same thing happened when I tried to download Battlefield 4 as well. Why is this happening, and is there any way in which I can fix this?
      Also, whenever I open ZClient.exe, it shows me that various files for Battlefield 3 are being updated, and right before I am authenticated, it shows "Updating BF3". So does ZClient.exe update BF3 or does ZLOrigin?
    • By ConfusedAlien
      i've been playing this game from ZLoGames for almost two months now, very fun and enjoyable and big thanks to those who made it possible. there are some things which i have no clue about and couldn't find any answers about it in the FAQ. 
      1. when i pop into a server, i find out that everything is in russian. is this a bug or something, because i installed the game in english. 
      2. is it possible to change the region in which i play? 
    • By gozdevy
      So I've been getting the error where it says 'Today's Message;Windows XP or Vista Users....' or whatever the hell and I've read the FAQ over and over and I did all the things it said (disabling AV etc.) but it's still not working?I also reinstalled the app etc. but I'm getting the same error message,so can anyone help me?I really read the FAQ over and over again and while the instructions are clear enough and I believe that I did everything right,I may have missed something somehow?I'm a computer noob fr.
    • By MattyBoi3
      I have recently installed BF3 from ZLO and i followed the instructions to a T, installed everything required etc. and singleplayer works perfectly, but when i try launch the multiplayer, the "ZLO Launcher" window pops up, i put my ZLO account details in, and when I click "connect to master" it takes a little while then it says cant connect to master. how do i fix this ? am i doing anything wrong ?
    • By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi pep
      jut wondering if i can get banned by using these apps http://www.hialgo.com/TechnologyBOOST.html (HiAlgo Bosst, Chill, Switch)
      these are some injectors that helps to get some fps on mostly games, the most notorius is CS:GO
      the fact is that the app warns you that maybe you can get ban-hammered by using these cuz is an injector
      so can i get banned by playing bf here?
      thx by advance
    • By tonyberdu
      Hello, I wanted to ask, how to play StarCraft Remastered in multiplayer but I do not get on the list of friends and wanted to know how I can add it or something, to play games, but I do not know how to do it
    • By tonyberdu
      I ask this question since in case this game I wanted to see it in remaster to play the campaign but seeing the crack I do not seethat it can be played without internet connection so that it works well, then I wanted to check if there is any way to play The SC Remastered but only offline with the remaster options enabled but in mode without internet connection or is the internet connection required for crack?