ZLOFENIX Games

unban me or i will kill myself

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By ghostuuuu
      hello ))  I want to apologize for cheating , i like zlo and bf3 , please  unban me , i never not use anything i very sorry I will love when you understand my mistake. please unban me and very thanks for understanding. nice day  bye. nick : ghostyyy 
    • By AkashRock13
      HELLO EVERYONE AND ADMIN ! FENIX I THINK U REMEMBERED ME !
      I have been banned for 4 months for hacking or using aim bot . All ban is permanent i didnt know that okay well! Everyone know ZCLIENT USES A CA TO ACCESS OUR PC'S ROOT, 
      I want to play again for god sake please i want to play again give me a last chance . 
      ZloFenix my ID NAME : AKASH-ROCK {DONT WANT THIS ACCOUNT BACK JUST WANT TO CREATE NEW ACCOUNT WITHOUT GETTING BAN}

PLEASE REMOVE MY PC'S HWID / IP / OR ANYTHING THAT YOU GUYS USED TO FIND IDENTITY OF MY PC - FROM BANLIST
      JUST GIVE ME ONE CHANCE . I WANT TO REALLY PLAY AGAIN . I LOVED ZLOEMU . WHEN ZLOEMU.ORG CHANGED THEIR DOMAIN TO ZLOEMU.TK
      IT TAKES ABOUT 1 MONTH TO CREATE NEW DOMAIN I WAS AFRAID AND I THOUGHT ZLOEMU IS DEAD BUT WHEN ZLOEMU COMES AGAIN I WAS TOTALLY HAPPY TO SEE. AND STARTED PLAYING AGAIN WITH NEW ZCLIENT AND LAUNCHERS ! BUT I DIDNT KNOW A KIND OF HACK CAN TAKE ME TO SERIOUS BAN. I APPOLOGIES TO Zloemu Commiunity for HACK . I have so many friends in zlo bf3 so much good memories but now i cant play .
      I TRIED TO BYPASS THE BAN BUT UNSUCCEED  ! Please #ZloFenix i am sorry and my apologize to you Please hope you will understand my pain to not play bf3 mp over 4 months . I respected and still respect ZloForum . And i am still waiting to be unbanned . Thank You ZloFenix and Team
    • By STALLiiN
      Проголосовали за мой бан на сервере, потому что много убивал их на Little Bird, не имея при этом смертей. Им это не понравилось похоже, вот они дружно (9 человек)и проголосовали. Инициатор был "ShahramArya", он до этого тоже 2 раза пытался забанить!
      Прошу разбана на сервере. Если понадобиться, могу выложить видео с данной игры, но запись была 9 минут, так как ограничение у меня стоит по мгновенной записи

• By AssassinD
      I Forgot that account and created a new one today which name is " DeathAssassin " zlo banned that account too . Can i play with my todays banned Account ? Can you please unban DeathAssassin ? Fenix?
      I hope u guys will understand my problem  Thanks

• By xXRAVENXx
      Hello
      Please unban  me. I will cause you to make a mistake. I ban to you and all colleagues. My account name was AMO1ALIREZA and I apologized for playing the 40GB bottle and also for bad language.

• By AnexP
      Hello everyone, 
      My username was AnexBP, i was banned today for "Z injector" and i'm aware of the cause and i'm here to explain. 
      This is my second weekend playing this game and i was having a lot of fun until i began getting killed by shots that i felt was impossible. Naturally i thought everyone was hacking on these servers because they aren't official, so i thought to myself, if you can't beat them join them, and i had download a dll file that i'm assuming is the reason i was banned (i never actually used it in game i didn't even know how xD). Anyways, I understand why i was banned and i now realize that these servers are much more secure than i had assumed, although i take full responsibility of my actions, i do regret them.
      I'm hoping you guys as Admins can understand and possible unban me.
      I don't plan on every attempting to use that .dll file (had been deleted) if i am banned because i now understand that the game is 100% fair.
      Thank you,
                          AnexBP

• By bumerang6969
      i got banned for no reason , i need to know why ? i need help to recover my acc , plz help me TY ^^ . My acc name is bumerang6969 
    • By dastan1234
      You are banned 2016-06-14 12:54:41, reason: BF3 Hack, 30d ban Name : Beshparmak_kz