ZLOFENIX Games

installation error

hello everyone

sorry if this error is fixed somewhere 

but i didnt find the solution 

the issue is that i download the game more than 2 times and still this error is showing , i tried to download the game in D drive and C Drive and still the same error 

if anyone know the solution please help me fix it 

thanks in advance

https://ibb.co/jYeugk

There is one troublesome problem that annoy  most players about the ZloBF3 and ZloBF4 Installation at Zlorigin recently, they can't install the game after they copy and paste the BF3 and BF4 Installer Script into their BF3 and BF4 folder. So there is one method I done and it works.

Screenshot_38.png?width=844&height=475

First of all you need to understand what is BF3 and BF4 Installer Script is. It is a command batch file that do the process of installation of the Battlefield games for Zlorigin. Now we have one problem that I will discuss here, it still not installing the game. So, Automatic Installation from Zlorigin is failed, we will do the manual installation instead.

Common Method:
Close your Zlorigin and run it into Run as Administrator. Then go to My Games and install the game again. If the error still occurs, do these steps.

1.Close your Zlorigin and ZClient first, check at your Task Manager and close any Origin task there,
2.Download the ZInstallerBF3/BF4.bat (it is called as BF3/BF4 Installer Script) from our Forum. Cut/Copy and Paste it into your BF3 or BF4 folder.
3.Run the .bat file. It will ask for administrator permission,
4.Leave .bat file alone, it will ask for multiple administrator permission. Just wait, it will close automatically,
5.It will create InstallLog at __Installer folder like this one,

Capture.thumb.PNG.f63d3f8feac3652160287c1d26b14258.PNG

6.So we got the InstallLog, but we need to check something first, the exit code. Open the InstallLog and scroll to the bottom first. what is that? It is this.
At the 3rd line from below as you can see, we have "Installer Finished with exit code: 0", it is the sign that we are successfully installed the game, other with exit code 1 or 2 is a error.

Exit Code 0              : Success
Exit Code 1              : Game has not yet installed, installation registry missing. Download the registry from this website.
https://www.regfiles.net/registry/battlefield-4-registry 
However the registry only work on C:/Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/Bf3 or BF4

Exit code 2  or more : Contact me on Discord if you got this because I haven't seen case like this error.
Capture.PNG.add056484a01356723dc2c8ea64da53d.PNG

8. Open your ZlOrigin and you will see a Play button is locked.
Desktop_07.08.2017_-_03.26.09.02.png?width=594&height=476

7.Exactly, installation were successful. But it is a bug, don't panic. So I got this weird method I try myself. Right Click on the Game Icon and select Repair Game. After five seconds cancel the Repair. The Play Button will automatically unlocked,
8.Now get the launcher and play the game already.

My Regards,
Thurrax

• 1 month later...

I done evrything like you say and still say install and i cant run game...

In installog still say 1 not zero i  change me game location to c/program files 86/orgin games i do it again evrything still nothing ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/28/2017 at 6:09 PM, Thurrax said:

There is one troublesome problem that annoy  most players about the ZloBF3 and ZloBF4 Installation at Zlorigin recently, they can't install the game after they copy and paste the BF3 and BF4 Installer Script into their BF3 and BF4 folder. So there is one method I done and it works.

Screenshot_38.png?width=844&height=475

First of all you need to understand what is BF3 and BF4 Installer Script is. It is a command batch file that do the process of installation of the Battlefield games for Zlorigin. Now we have one problem that I will discuss here, it still not installing the game. So, Automatic Installation from Zlorigin is failed, we will do the manual installation instead.

Common Method:
Close your Zlorigin and run it into Run as Administrator. Then go to My Games and install the game again. If the error still occurs, do these steps.

1.Close your Zlorigin and ZClient first, check at your Task Manager and close any Origin task there,
2.Download the ZInstallerBF3/BF4.bat (it is called as BF3/BF4 Installer Script) from our Forum. Cut/Copy and Paste it into your BF3 or BF4 folder.
3.Run the .bat file. It will ask for administrator permission,
4.Leave .bat file alone, it will ask for multiple administrator permission. Just wait, it will close automatically,
5.It will create InstallLog at __Installer folder like this one,

Capture.thumb.PNG.f63d3f8feac3652160287c1d26b14258.PNG

6.So we got the InstallLog, but we need to check something first, the exit code. Open the InstallLog and scroll to the bottom first. what is that? It is this.
At the 3rd line from below as you can see, we have "Installer Finished with exit code: 0", it is the sign that we are successfully installed the game, other with exit code 1 or 2 is a error.

Exit Code 0              : Success
Exit Code 1              : Game has not yet installed, installation registry missing. Download the registry from this website.
https://www.regfiles.net/registry/battlefield-4-registry 
However the registry only work on C:/Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/Bf3 or BF4

Exit code 2  or more : Contact me on Discord if you got this because I haven't seen case like this error.
Capture.PNG.add056484a01356723dc2c8ea64da53d.PNG

8. Open your ZlOrigin and you will see a Play button is locked.
Desktop_07.08.2017_-_03.26.09.02.png?width=594&height=476

7.Exactly, installation were successful. But it is a bug, don't panic. So I got this weird method I try myself. Right Click on the Game Icon and select Repair Game. After five seconds cancel the Repair. The Play Button will automatically unlocked,
8.Now get the launcher and play the game already.

My Regards,
Thurrax

Thanks man. İts working. and we can change game location on regfiles.net
THANKS DEVELOPER NIGGA

• 1 month later...