ZLOFENIX Games

looking for a second chance

Hello

I was playing in BF3 zlo one day , suddenly i found a cheater , i tried to report him to admin , but nobody cared .

so i just got angry . and then for the first time in my life i searched for a cheat and copy and pasted in the game folder , so just opend the luncher and before even the game started full and i used a cheat , i banned .

I know that i did stupid reaction . and now im so deeply sorry .

after that i tried so much to create another account and start clean again but zlo didnot allowed me .

now its more than 30 days than im banned , im 100% sorry , that was my first and last stupid try for cheating , i will never even close to any cheat anymore ,i promise !  so please give me a second chance , i just love this game and your servers so much . and i tried so much to got the game from internet ( i have so low internet speed )

with regard , never happen again !

account name : persianwarrior

Edited by Pwarrior

LoL if you find a cheater!!! you record and post a video here :) no second chances bye bye ...
don't waste your time :D 
:smailikai_com_29_10:

You are saying that nobody allowed for make a mistake ?

we are all humans so its impossible to donot make a mistake . i konw i did very bad mistake, but

i never used any cheats ( this was my first and last time ) u can check my record !

and i was just angry for a second

so please , give me a second change and i promise never happen again

with regard , sorry that take ur time for read this

and im sorry if i create this topic in wrong section

Edited by Pwarrior
solve

thats not true .

i am promising that will not use any cheat .

big mistake , need big apologize , 

so im tring to do it and show that how deeply  sorry about what i did .

hope there is another chance .

was not enough that i wasnot able to play more than 30 days  ? and i also lost my main account ?

i just heard that u gived a second chance to all banned players after 30 days .

im confessing to my mistakes . plz

"so i just got angry . and then for the first time in my life i searched for a cheat and copy and pasted in the game folder , so just opend the luncher and before even the game started full and i used a cheat , i banned"

tenor.gif