ZLOFENIX Games

Sorry i have no video proof, but i couldnt get him when i was recording.I am just saying this to keep a look out for him because he is definitely 200 percent hack.His name is Plantado. we were playing obliteration on Panda All Maps, my friend spawned on me, we were atop of a building( conquest D building near the hoarding) and suddenly my squad mate died in front of me, Plantado KILLED Pulimurugan(kill feed). I didnt know why it showed KILLED as nothing fell on top of him or anything. I went to take his kit and revive him and then i died , Plantado KILLED Deathstreak , and then the kill cam , he was near (conquest A building) and his weapon was not displayed on the kill cam.The shot was literally impossible because we had 2 or 3 buildings in between us. In the kill cam he was just staring down with his gun ( he was an engineer by the looks of it). Admins please look out for this player and spectate.

This is the video which i recorded after getting killed by him,just see the kill feed on this one,you can see "plantado killed xxxxx" appearing 4 times.I think this video will be sufficient.I came back to the same spot which i got killed earlier and started recording. You can see the kill feed at the 1 second,6seconds,16 seconds and the 42ndth second. If you observe  closely ,at the 16th second my squad mate pulimurugan gets killed(see the green floating squad mate name), he was just standing on the floor above me.From my knowledge,the word KILLED only comes up on the kill feed if you die when something collapses, or same rare case.Take it from me this guy was shooting from behind a building near A(from where it is impossible to kill from) and his kill cam didnt show any gun which he was using and was blank.