ZLOFENIX Games

You are banned 2017-06-13 08:27:29, reason: Forum

I'm Prti_Bee_Gee aka MILF- COMANDER. 
So i have been reported and banned for supposedly using aimbot...
I my defense I can say that I didn't ,and nothing else at this point. Only thing I can say is just to check out my stats and see if it does add up. Also a couple of screenshots.... 

PROOF.JPG

Proof2.JPG

That's the only clear vid of the bullets trajectory on the other videos you can't see it clearly, and there's not really much change to my way of playing only that i started hiding and dying a bit less per game, but i have always had a lot of kills... And no I haven't been recording my gameplay...

Edited by Aca222
Didn't finish
12 minutes ago, Aca222 said:

there's not really much change to my way of playing

Really? You were crying every second about cheaters and dying easily and then u got ur hands on this hack and being ended up on top of scoreboard everytime. 

And how will you defend yourself in TIG3R's proof against you? The first kill was hipfire in his video as no scope glint is visible. Even if somebody aim down sight, its not possible with 6x scope and M27 IAR 

I have been on top just 3 or 4 times in the past couple of months that i have been playing...  That's with no more than 110 kills , once i got like 130 but that was it... 

3 minutes ago, Aca222 said:

I have been on top just 3 or 4 times in the past couple of months that i have been playing...  That's with no more than 110 kills , once i got like 130 but that was it... 

Nevermind. This doesn't prove that you are not a cheater :) 

First off with out aiming down the scope I wouldn't have even been able to shoot someone with an LMG from that distance( without using all of the 46 rounds in the magazine, second you can see it, it's a low res vid so you it's not that visible, but it's there... Slow the vid down to 0.25 and try to zoom to it...

Proof3.JPG

Edited by Aca222
24 minutes ago, Aca222 said:

First off with out aiming down the scope I wouldn't have even been able to shoot someone with an LMG from that distance( without using all of the 46 rounds in the magazine, second you can see it, it's a low res vid so you it's not that visible, but it's there... Slow the vid down to 0.25 and try to zoom to it...

Proof3.JPG

it should be there all the time... just like with a sniper rifle... but even if its low res fault. and u were aiming. Its not possible to kill that fast with 6x scope and high spread weapon. 

1 hour ago, Enforcer said:

it should be there all the time... just like with a sniper rifle... but even if its low res fault. and u were aiming. Its not possible to kill that fast with 6x scope and high spread weapon. 

well the fun fact is on lower res, flares and scope glints are bigger lol

Me and Archer played with you many times, We know how regular players play. I remember You always wanted server to be hardcore so you can get more kills. so as usual, we were in the server, after few minutes of playing we knew that something is up with you. 

I always wanted the server to be hardcore because I liked playing as a sniper,,, And it was more fun

because of the faster gameplay, not like it matters now anyway....

3 minutes ago, PEACETIG3R said:

Me and Archer played with you many times, We know how regular players play. I remember You always wanted server to be hardcore so you can get more kills. so as usual, we were in the server, after few minutes of playing we knew that something is up with you. 

7 часов назад, DaNKeRPepE сказал:

stop defending yourself punk

if you already banned means zlofenix has been already discovered hack in your computer

No, it was from forum reports.