ZLOFENIX Games

508b1acc50eabc7313f0bb8825dd619d.png.229

Everyone who asks a question which is already answered in this thread or breaks a rule will get a warning/punishment.

Untitled12.png

• Do not open topics for when the MasterServer is offline!
  • Do not post about server bans. Make contact via their website or PM, but do not post about server bans.
  • Do not post duplicated topics! Look if a topic which describes your problem is already present.
  • Do not post in RED or in a very big font, this is restricted for admin staff.
  • Do not post in any other language than the subforum implies!
  • Do not argue with admins or moderators!
  •  Every spam posts, comments will be deleted and user will be banned.
  • Do not post about BF4 unless you are an expert cracker and wish to help the project at a development level. PM an Admin if you fit this criteria.
  • Do not post in any other language than English or Russian in chat!
  • Check forum FAQ before ask for some error solution.
  • EVERY KIND OF ADVERTISING WILL BE PUNISHED.
    Do not PM staff members with support questions.
    Do not @ZLOFENIX unless he has replied to your post personally, the staff will make that decision.

info by Despo + Zooke.
Edited by boyEPIC
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By InterceptorX
      To whom it may concern, I am a long time zlorigin user and i really love the content and the work you put in. My problem is as thus follows, and it relates to battlefield 3 and may solve the hacking, rule breaking, and time managing issues admins have to go through.
      I am well aware about the presence of a discord server, and if you were to wish to implement the following on discord, it would probably be benifiting. 
      Most of the OG player base on Battlefield 3 ZLOEMU hosted Servers happen to have more knowledge of glitches and ways to get around both hacks and abusing the rules. Instead of putting a strain on admins for the push of constant "Please ban this person" or similar requests, you can create a process there-in which you can have trial admins with the following privleges :
      !Kick (Once per hour 30min)   !Warn + Reason per warning !Report (Non admins / players can report a players and until a report count of a specific threshold is met, admins can investigate, thus reducing the amount of times you have to inspect an account. You can also implement a log which records the measure taken by these trial admins/mods, thus having more control over their actions and since re creating an account is a pain, Problems will be resolved instantly.
      It's really annoying to see players change teams to sabotage and players with more unlocks such as tv missiles spawn camp each and every server from far away, and coincidentally, I've noticed decline in average users that visit the servers from time to time, and instead a rapid increase in fresh accounts that are obliviously hacking and reducing player count. I hate having to constantly look for admins which will probably result in an overburden onto admins, which I  have experienced and do not like. There has been a constant decline ever since the year started and I really don't want your services to go unappreciated.
      If my offer interests you, I'm very willing to partake as a trial moderator, if you are unable to reach me : my contact email address is xx.facilitator161.xx@gmail.com.
      With regards,
      A concerned user.
    • By Brendo
      Stay up to date with FAQ - CLICK ME! F.A.Q. about ZClient and ZlOrigin ZClient и ZlOrigin » Support!

FAQ about Battlefield 4 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about Battlefield 3 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about The Sims 4 forum // Support section // Archive // F.A.Q. Problems with Installation and Launching ( It's not for BF3/4 but it is useful) Forum rules » RULES!

Before you create a topic, please check out Topics' Archive and use searching at forum.

....few more things News
        Launchers // ZloLauncher BF4 / BF3
        Servers BF4 // Servers BF3
        Zlo Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers
        Topics' Archive. Servers. Launchers
        Report a cheater in BF4 // Report a cheater in BF3
        FAQ on Bans.

Misc : Combat League (Clans) // Games // Off-Topic
        Outdated topic, that can be still useful for reading.

Big thanks to Lennie.
    • By Lennie
      Everyone who asks a question, the answer on which can be found in this forum, will receive a punishment / warning.

MAIN RULES:

Do not create topics - when the master server is off. Do not create repetitive topics, maybe your issue is already solved in the another topic! Do not write in red or in large font - only admins have the right. In regional forums, write only in the language this branch of the forum belongs to. Do not argue with the Administrators / Moderators. The size of the signature should not exceed the size of the avatar. It is forbidden to write in a chat in languages other than English / Russian. It is prohibited to duplicate messages / information in one or more forum topics. It is forbidden to use abusive, rude expressions. It is also forbidden to replace obscene expressions with different symbols. Insults against other members are prohibited. If you installed a game from another source, do not ask questions "why it does not work", use only our version of the game!
    • By Brendo
      Everyone who asks a question which is already answered in this thread or breaks a rule will get a warning/punishment.

Do not open topics for when the MasterServer is offline! Do not post about server bans. Make contact via their website or PM, but do not post about server bans. Do not post duplicated topics! Look if a topic which describes your problem is already present. Do not post in RED or in a very big font, this is restricted for admin staff. Do not post in any other language than the subforum implies! Do not argue with admins or moderators!  Every spam posts, comments will be deleted and user will be banned. Do not post about BF4 unless you are an expert cracker and wish to help the project at a development level. PM an Admin if you fit this criteria. Do not post in any other language than English or Russian in chat! Check forum FAQ before ask for some error solution. EVERY KIND OF ADVERTISING WILL BE PUNISHED.
      Do not PM staff members with support questions.
      Do not @ZLOFENIX unless he has replied to your post personally, the staff will make that decision.

info by Despo + Zooke.