ZLOFENIX Games

The Sims 4 не обновляется

Уже несколько дней при попытке обновить игру вылазит вот эта ошибка. Без обновления игра не запускается592e5824685f4_-1.thumb.jpg.e5dda5001abb32b2492c1959546e7190.jpg

Попробовтаь сменить облако в зклиенте, если украина - использовать впн в случае мылору, про опендрайв сейчас не скажу, он не оплачен и может не работать, хотя некоторые говорят что работает.

3 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Попробовтаь сменить облако в зклиенте, если украина - использовать впн в случае мылору, про опендрайв сейчас не скажу, он не оплачен и может не работать, хотя некоторые говорят что работает.

А как впн использовать и какой?

Теперь вылазит эта ошибка. Включать безопасный режим, переустанавливать ориджин, и менять клауд пробовала - безрезультатно. Впн программы не стоят. Если нажать на "Выйти из сети" игра запускается и идет хорошо, но без последнего обновления, хотя пишет, что оно загружено. Вот так вот. 

Безымянный.png

Опендрайв похоже опять на время накрылся, на этот раз косяк с их стороны. Они пнуты, надеюсь починят скоро.

Поправка, опендрайва больше нет, они нас выгнали, им не понравился петабайт траффика за май, не очень подходит под персональное использование.

В 02.06.2017 в 18:55, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Поправка, опендрайва больше нет, они нас выгнали, им не понравился петабайт траффика за май, не очень подходит под персональное использование.

И что делать ? :(

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By TaterTot827
      When trying to download Zclient, it always stops me and gives the error: 

"the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more details"

Firewall and antivirus are all down. 
      Zclient will not even give me anything besides creating the shortcut before displaying the error. Has been happening for 2 hours. Have restarted the computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled our web browser. At a loss for what next now
    • By ilamomsen
      Hello,
      recently, when i tried to update the sims 4 the download blocked like after 5 minutes as there was no internet connection and then zlorigin bug and closes. 
      I tried to unistall everything but now i have the same problem and i can't install the sims 4.
      I have windows 10 and disabled antivirus and firewall, why? Before it worked perfectly.
    • By Mcarreras
      Tenía los sims 4 ya descargados con todas sus expansiones, fui a actualizarlos y no me dejó. Desistale todo y ahora no me deja instalarlos nuevamente desde zlorigin me aparece que están en cola y nada más. 
    • By Eugenia305
      I had the game installed with the zlorigin but as soon as a new update of the game came out I could not update it. The download shows that the download speed is zero, sometimes the zlorigin and the zloemu closed by themself. I don´t know what could it be, I uninstalled everything and trying reinstalling but now i can´t even download the game.

• By AiriTan
      Добрый день!
      До последнего обновления всё было прекрасно, обновлялось скачивалось без проблем. Сейчас же при попытке обновиться, через какое-то время ориджин вместе с Zclient просто закрываются без выдавания какой-либо ошибки.
      Как решить проблему?
    • By firebird71
      So, for the past month or so, I've been having problems with launching TS4 using ZLOrigin. Everything worked okay before but for some reason ZLOorigin itself started having problems abou a month ago, it behaved like normal Origin. So naturally, I reinstalled it after deleting cache didn't help. That did solve the ZLOrigin problem in itself, however, I can't launch TS4. I've tried deleting the cache a few more times, reinstalling ZLOrigin again, even reinstalling ZClient. I get no error, nothing, the game simply doesn't start. If I run it straight through ZClient, nothing happens. It authorises the game but it doesn't start. If I click play in ZLOrigin, the play button will appear to be active, implying that the game has been launched, however, nothing happens and the button will return to its normal state after less than a minute as if I closed the game. I have no idea what could be causing this, I've tried reinstalling stuff more times than I can count, I've checked if my antivirus is active like hundreds of times and everything seems to be okay.
      My PC runs on Windows 10 and it used to have no problems, as I mentioned, with starting the game like a month ago.
    • By 93akgae
      Hello!
      This morning i was playing Sims 4 like normal, but a few hours when i tried to log in again suddenly zclient wont autoupdate. It says Autoupdate error 1 Zl. I have already tried deleting the files and downloading again, also deleted zlorigin, i already made an exception for all the files, i dont have origin installed so it doesnt show up on task manager, rebooted my pc, i tried logging in with an alternate account, i checked and the name of the file is correct and theres no other file in the folder with it, i dont know what to do. im getting a little desperate here  

• By SimMandy
      Since today, I'm unable to update my game. The Error code is "Error 196610:0" and I'm a bit desperate :/ Hope to find some help here.