ZLOFENIX Games

"You are banned" when trying to log into ZClient

Hi,

So, after a few years of playing BFBC2 mp I finally wanted to try BF3 yesterday, which was great till I got banned (at least that's what ZClient says).

It appears to me that my IP has been banned, clearly because making another account didn't fix anything.

Is it possible for an admin to look into this? As far as I know I have behaved myself on the servers that I have played (Amstel LAN & Panda) and in terms of cheating/hacking or whatever you want to call it, I am strongly against those.

My Russian is very bad so I'm writing this in English, and since I can't find any form where I can submit a ban appeal, I am trying it here.

Cheers!

23 minutes ago, Potsbaker said:

My Russian is very bad so I'm writing this in English, and since I can't find any form where I can submit a ban appeal, I am trying it here.

Its too big man. Make it a little small so that it can be read easily

1 hour ago, Enforcer said:

Its too big man. Make it a little small so that it can be read easily

Hi, sorry that's my bad,

"My Russian is very bad so I'm writing this in English, and since I can't find any form where I can submit a ban appeal, I am trying it here."

hope this is properly readible!

Edited by Brendo
big font size!

You gotta be trolling us right ?

The ban list says the reason is an 'external hack', which I am assuming to mean that a banned program was running alongside BF3.

False positives are always a possibility, so what did you have running ?

Also, post in either of those size fonts again and you will be warned.

Edited by Zooke
23 minutes ago, Zooke said:

You gotta be trolling us right ?

No, other than the excessively large font on the comment above you wasn't to be taken seriously as it was a reply to the sarcastic comment of the guy above.

I do apologize for making unnecessary use of that feature, it won't happen again unless there's a solid reason to do otherwise.

The ban list says the reason is an 'external hack', which I am assuming to mean that a banned program was running alongside BF3.

False positives are always a possibility, so what did you have running ?

Yes! I have found the ban list and it says "external hack" indeed. However I do have a lot of applications running in (on?) the background but most certainly none of them are for cheating purposes, nor do I believe they claim to do so.

So at this point there's not much for me to do other then cleaning my PC and hope nothing malicious has infected it. 

2 hours ago, Potsbaker said:

Hi,

So, after a few years of playing BFBC2 mp I finally wanted to try BF3 yesterday, which was great till I got banned (at least that's what ZClient says).

It appears to me that my IP has been banned, clearly because making another account didn't fix anything.

Is it possible for an admin to look into this? As far as I know I have behaved myself on the servers that I have played (Amstel LAN & Panda) and in terms of cheating/hacking or whatever you want to call it, I am strongly against those.

Cheers!

:facepalm:

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, faustas12 said:

plyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz unban my nick is SkillzLtu i know i hack but if u  unban my i promise never hack plzzz help :((( SAD

Never. Bans are permanent.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Menphis
      Hello I recently watched this video and would like to use this program to take my own screenshots and record some cinematics for my videos.
      video: https://youtu.be/9YFnxoDhHHQ
      Look for information in the forum in case someone already asked this question and I only found a comment from someone who mentions this program
      comment: https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/5851/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-57448
      I have my own server on which I can use it if allowed (I don't really know how it works yet, I haven't downloaded it yet)
    • By ConfusedAlien
      So I recently downloaded ZLOrigin to download Battlefield 4, and I found something that interested me. Battlefield 3 was shown there, and it was claiming that I had an update for the game. I decided to update the game, but after verifying the game files, a message popped up and told me that Windows had blocked the update and I would be prompted whether to carry on or not. I waited for a few minutes but nothing came. Next, I tried to update it with the antivirus and firewall disabled, but got the same result. Same thing happened when I tried to download Battlefield 4 as well. Why is this happening, and is there any way in which I can fix this?
      Also, whenever I open ZClient.exe, it shows me that various files for Battlefield 3 are being updated, and right before I am authenticated, it shows "Updating BF3". So does ZClient.exe update BF3 or does ZLOrigin?
    • By ConfusedAlien
      i've been playing this game from ZLoGames for almost two months now, very fun and enjoyable and big thanks to those who made it possible. there are some things which i have no clue about and couldn't find any answers about it in the FAQ. 
      1. when i pop into a server, i find out that everything is in russian. is this a bug or something, because i installed the game in english. 
      2. is it possible to change the region in which i play? 
    • By shesterkin
      qq, алл, значит решили мы с другом в dead space 3 поиграть, я зарегал акк, зашёл в прогу всё норм, он создал зашел в прогу у него бан ни за что.. Что делать?
      Его ник - MixFixMinecraft (ник фигня согл)

• By gozdevy
      So I've been getting the error where it says 'Today's Message;Windows XP or Vista Users....' or whatever the hell and I've read the FAQ over and over and I did all the things it said (disabling AV etc.) but it's still not working?I also reinstalled the app etc. but I'm getting the same error message,so can anyone help me?I really read the FAQ over and over again and while the instructions are clear enough and I believe that I did everything right,I may have missed something somehow?I'm a computer noob fr.
    • By k1rl3n
      Короче спустя некоторое время  решил я зайти на panda metro&locker  вообщем то меня выкинуло с сервера через секунды 2 с сообщением о ошибке punkbuster, просмотрел форум у многих такая проблема, и прочитал на одной из тем что можно создать новый аккаунт и попросить чтобы перенесли со старого на новый весь прогресс, так как мне это сделать? К кому обращаться? (bf4)
    • By tonyberdu
      Hello, I wanted to ask, how to play StarCraft Remastered in multiplayer but I do not get on the list of friends and wanted to know how I can add it or something, to play games, but I do not know how to do it
    • By tonyberdu
      I ask this question since in case this game I wanted to see it in remaster to play the campaign but seeing the crack I do not seethat it can be played without internet connection so that it works well, then I wanted to check if there is any way to play The SC Remastered but only offline with the remaster options enabled but in mode without internet connection or is the internet connection required for crack?

• By ZEKBOTgamer
      hi and  i have a problem that i am not able t download any games from Zlorigin and i get and error of 196613:200 and i also tried the fix for the problem of 196613:0 but it did not work  PLS HELP
    • By Lennie
      Welcome, banned comrades!
      Have you got a ban "for nothing"?
      Faced the injustice of admins?
      You've just downloaded/launched, but haven't had time to play?
      Creating extra accounts doesn't help?
      You've changed?
      So then you're at the right place!

Before you tell your story, you must read the following:

You can find out about your ban here!

If you got a ban titled BF3 Hack, BF4 Hack, External Hack:

If you got a ban titled Multiacc:

If you got a ban titled Forum:

If you got a ban titled PB GAMEHACK #####:

If you got a ban on a certain server:

Application Form, you should provide in order to get or not unban:

Good Luck in Unbanning!)