ZLOFENIX Games

hello admin, 

z client say that i was ban but i did use hack or disrespect anyone .The only thing i have done is to change the position of my map, i saw this on youtube and they it legal.

plz unban i have already wait a lot since servers went down. i have also reverted user file to  normal it still say ban >> :(

i need some... this   all servers  are shut down  and if i try UNLOCK ALL in singleplayer  this parody of admins  banned me.   i report this to police  and EA  make DDOS

ZLO  STOLLEN AND SPY ALL PC  AND THEIR DATA.

Edited by Dark3nCZ
law order report
16 minutes ago, Dark3nCZ said:

i need some... this   all servers  are shut down  and if i try UNLOCK ALL in singleplayer  this parody of admins  banned me.   i report this to police  and EA  make DDOS

Hahahahaha, dumb kid!) gtfo.

26 minutes ago, TheRdxbOT said:

hello admin, 

z client say that i was ban but i did use hack or disrespect anyone .The only thing i have done is to change the position of my map, i saw this on youtube and they it legal.

plz unban i have already wait a lot since servers went down. i have also reverted user file to  normal it still say ban >> :(

When zclient says it, you used something so GTFO )

41 minutes ago, Dark3nCZ said:

ur pretty funny mate xd
u literally made my day

57 minutes ago, Dark3nCZ said:

IMG_7813.GIF

2 hours ago, Dark3nCZ said:

hahah,edgy kid spotted there,can you gtfo pls?

Edited by WeaponX
idk why
2 hours ago, Dark3nCZ said:

u made my day LOOOOOOL

8 hours ago, Dark3nCZ said:

Gtfo.gif

ha ha ha  this parody is offline agai  and u dont know DDOS?  ok  now   .RU   by by  stupid english language and ussian enemy now.. im every time friendly, russian brothers freedom our countr\

8 hours ago, Brendo said:

Hahahahaha, dumb kid!) gtfo.

When zclient says it, you used something so GTFO )

hmmm must be bitch  if u have stollen  data  and phinish  Remote :)   welcome pussy in dddos    all   shitz are now offline,  .TK will again

On 13/05/2017 at 3:00 PM, Beastmode19 said:

u made my day LOOOOOOL

thanx and u make me day toö nice with your mouth baby :* 

n**** must die 

Edited by Zooke
* N word
10 часов назад, TheRdxbOT сказал:

hello admin, 

nick name from Zloemu ?

On 13/05/2017 at 11:21 PM, Dark3nCZ said:

thanx and u make me day toö nice with your mouth baby :* 

nigga must die 

lmfao mate i'm dying
let me guess, ur a "profesionel hekur with vindowz 9 pro and u use a powerful free stresser u found on googl + u kno haow to ddos w/ cmd"
just stop ur just ridiculous xd