ZLOFENIX Games

Report Monolith problems here.

So as you saw from title, i want to say some problems and suggestion about monolith.
Problems:
1. There is something wrong in zloemu.org/status page, if you look bf3 players online (For example: 200), but if you look in Origin, how much players is playing you will see much less (Example:4)Tveršana.PNG
2. Something wrong is with chat in Battlefield 3, sometimes if you press j for chat and press enter to close it, it wont close, it will just stay and you cant even play the game, you will need to restart game to play normaly.
3. There is something else what i want to tell to fenix only, but i dont want to write it here, because many guys will ask me questions about it.
I also want to tell my suggestion.
Zlofenix could you add that we can change our profile pictures in origin, like emblems for bf4, please because everyone and me dont like that test picture in our zlorigin :)Tveršana.PNG

i've been trying to fix this issue all day (from doing a registry to unpacking game client ((the whole game reinstall)) to even editing GDF_binary_en-US.dll to see why it happens,  still same ) now im 100% sure this bug is from master server . 

48 минут назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

1. Obvios because some playing from zlorigin, all other - without it.

2. I dont know why chan can crash.

3. Maybe not in near future.

Почему у меня не подключается ZClient и не заходит на ZLOEmu? 

1 hour ago, ZLOFENIX said:

1. Obvios because some playing from zlorigin, all other - without it.

2. I dont know why chan can crash.

3. Maybe not in near future.

200 guys playing without zlorigin :D

About 3. How can i contact you?

I dont want to tell it here, i still see that zloemu.org/feedback exists, so i can use that?

6 минут назад, Ihatemyteam сказал:

200 guys playing without zlorigin :D

About 3. How can i contact you?

I dont want to tell it here, i still see that zloemu.org/feedback exists, so i can use that?

Yes.

Chat stopped working for me also and if someone kills me with granade game crashing and give me 1 1-1 error, yesterday worked perfectly, something is not good :) 

17 hours ago, Brendo said:

Chat stopped working for me also and if someone kills me with granade game crashing and give me 1 1-1 error, yesterday worked perfectly, something is not good :) 

I have this problem too :smailikai_com_29_1:

Game was working perfect for me at beginning but now weird error are happening..The infamous Chat bug which freezes the game and random crashes are happening. Also sometimes game crash at loadout selecting screen while changing weapons .

Best solution would be to reverse back to old launchers and remove bf3 from monolith ;)

Edited by Enforcer
21 minutes ago, Enforcer said:

Game was working perfect for me at beginning but now weird error are happening..The infamous Chat bug which freezes the game and random crashes are happening. Also sometimes game crash at loadout selecting screen while changing weapons .

Best solution would be to reverse back to old launchers and remove bf3 from monolith ;)

i agree

28 minutes ago, Enforcer said:

I don't think going back to old one would be better,
bf3 just got transferred to monolith just wait for things to be done, i'm pretty sure those will be fixed soon, its just temporary,
for now maybe u guys r angry cus cant play 24/7 but it'll much better in the future w/ monolith

13 minutes ago, heavenbeast said:

I don't think going back to old one would be better,
bf3 just got transferred to monolith just wait for things to be done, i'm pretty sure those will be fixed soon, its just temporary,
for now maybe u guys r angry cus cant play 24/7 but it'll much better in the future w/ monolith

ok lets just wait hopefully it will be fixed soon