ZLOFENIX Games

Activate your game

assasin007

After updating everything when i click join it's showing activate your game . when i enter my username and password from zlo  ,

it's showing error (please check your internet connection . if the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporary unavailable) i couldn't upload a screenshot because there is a error with upload .  please help me .

This is the screenshot i uploaded into imgbb.com   . please check it

Here is the link

https://ibb.co/gVmmGQ

3 hours ago, assasin007 said:

After updating everything when i click join it's showing activate your game . when i enter my username and password from zlo  ,

it's showing error (please check your internet connection . if the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporary unavailable) i couldn't upload a screenshot because there is a error with upload .  please help me .

This is the screenshot i uploaded into imgbb.com   . please check it

Here is the link

https://ibb.co/gVmmGQ

Yes, update destroy everything - i've send you some temporary fix at PM.
@JPoseidon3 - you too dude.

12 hours ago, shrs123 said:

I've the same problem

and i've been watched the video it's not work too

can you help me please 

You are obviously blind or read between the lines, READ THE COMMENT ABOVE YOU!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

please check your internet connection . if the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporary unavailable) i couldn't upload a screenshot because there is a error with upload .  please help me .

please check your internet connection . if the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporary unavailable) i couldn't upload a screenshot because there is a error with upload .  please help me .

Screenshot_1.png