ZLOFENIX Games

Hi all!

i just wanted to say something, Really hoping you guys be fair! 

i recently (yesterday) got banned for nothing!, turns out my computer was heavily virus infected, so i tried to login to play bf3 and the launcher wouldn't let me!

i couldn't even open google chrome without hundreds of pop ups .

so i had to format my hdd and reinstall all windows and programs again!!  

but i just went to the zloemu website to check my profile and boom! i was banned, the "bans" section had me with the "z anticheat" wich aparently looks i'm completely fucked! But i swear to god i haven't cheated in any way! you can check my profile and stats in "https://bf3.zloemu.org/stats" my profile name is "JC_13" i am only rank 11, have only like 9 hours played, very few kills, etc... i mean. please check my stats!! you can tell i have never used any cheats otherwise i would be very high rank level with so much more kills and avarything!!! 

SO PLEASE I BEG YOU TO BE FAIR AND UNBAN ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! :(:(

i have a screenshot with the proof of my innocence but this just doesn't let me upload it.

Please answer.

this cant be true ZLO never ban any player without cheating or using hacks so you must have been hacking for 1 second even, viruses doesnt matter to them unless they access their servers 

wait for admin response

11 minutes ago, D3XPLOIT said:

Here's your fully after support service , nobel sir 

13-04-2017 04:54:26    JC_13 Z    ANTICHEAT

yes that's what i said! i'm telling you man, i swear to god i haven't done any  cheats! did you check my profile stats in the ZloLog!? Please do check so you can see im not lying!

if i am using cheats, how come i  have only 189 kills , 301 deaths!!!!!, 9.39 hours played, 24 kill assist, 4 wins and 16 loses, 21 headshots, k/d 0.63, w/l 0.27 and an accuracy of only 7%??  

Really?? are those the stats for someone using some sort of cheats? 
Please man don't be unfair, specially when i'm inocent! 

btw i told you my computer was madly infected, so bad i had to format and reinstall everything, i m still reinstalling stuff.

google chrome security tolde that someone was trying to log into my account from ukraine or something like that. 

Edited by Psyk3d3lik
54 minutes ago, Beastmode19 said:

this cant be true ZLO never ban any player without cheating or using hacks so you must have been hacking for 1 second even, viruses doesnt matter to them unless they access their servers 

wait for admin response

i know it doesn't make any sense, but what else could it be! i mean, i turned my computer (being slow AF) then i opened the launcher and it would only say " Conecting to ZLOemu" then nothing happened, how would i cheat even for a second like you said if it wouldn't log me in!!!!! so i opened chrome and nonstop pop ups appeared, tried to use malwarebytes antimalware, it would close instantly, AVG anitvirus wouldn't work either Fuck!! the i did all i said, formatted and reinstalled.........   

I ain't no little kid, if i had cheated  then fuck me i would accept it!! But Its really frustrating because i Did not do it!! 

2 hours ago, Psyk3d3lik said:

yes that's what i said! i'm telling you man, i swear to god i haven't done any  cheats! did you check my profile stats in the ZloLog!? Please do check so you can see im not lying!

if i am using cheats, how come i  have only 189 kills , 301 deaths!!!!!, 9.39 hours played, 24 kill assist, 4 wins and 16 loses, 21 headshots, k/d 0.63, w/l 0.27 and an accuracy of only 7%??  

Really?? are those the stats for someone using some sort of cheats? 
Please man don't be unfair, specially when i'm inocent! 

btw i told you my computer was madly infected, so bad i had to format and reinstall everything, i m still reinstalling stuff.

google chrome security tolde that someone was trying to log into my account from ukraine or something like that. 

Use smurf to test programm huh ? Nice try , if you login into your old acc you will get mutli banned