ZLOFENIX Games

i dont think so, cuz in last video i saw how TS have "lag" when cutting knife, maybe you play with big ping in server?
1-st video - if he have aim, why he beginning firing after TS?

how i know - if you have big ping in server = you will killed in yours pc with 1 shoot/ use normal internet or play in server  with small ping

Недостаточно доказательств

Edited by Cepora
3 hours ago, Cepora said:

i dont think so, cuz in last video i saw how TS have "lag" when cutting knife, maybe you play with big ping in server?

how i know - if you have big ping in server = you will killed in yours pc with 1 shoot/ use normal internet or play in server  with small ping

Well yes,Archer plays with high ping (235) while the suspect cheater had low ping (35) ,but I have low ping too (90),at begin I too tought it was a ping delay or something like that,what changed my mind in the end was this

I have 90 ping in this video and the suspect cheater 35

there were several people in server with very low ping (7-25-37 etc),the suspect cheater was the only one killing in one shot like this

Its sufficient proof. I have enough experience to judge who cheats and who doesn't.

Server wasn't lagging and even if i have high pings, this doesn't means all can one shot me.

I have more proof about his 1shot killing but i wont upload because its enough. . 

++++++
also please show me pings (recorder and hacker)

for me he is not hack, just good ping and some low skills like i see.. also in one of video when you knifed him he dont even notice you were infront him, if he was a hacked did you think he will let you do it 

8 minutes ago, Brendo said:

for me he is not hack, just good ping and some low skills like i see.. also in one of video when you knifed him he dont even notice you were infront him, if he was a hacked did you think he will let you do it 

its just 1shot kill. no aimbot no wallhack etc.

Our job is done. Now will be your decision to ban or not ;) 

wait for other people then close the topic 

14 minutes ago, Brendo said:

I think I said some time ago about system - report and friends of reporter support the report just to ban someone is not good.

I think it's one shot kill ( NO hardcore ) , he doesnt have esp and aimbot 

14 minutes ago, Brendo said:

I think I said some time ago about system - report and friends of reporter support the report just to ban someone is not good.

No we would never ask our friends to post in a topic just to support us,all comments were 100% legit by their own will,we are not liars.

I understand it's hard to trust people because there are so many trolls and liars around,but honor is a very important quality for us.

@4RCH3R Загружай видео если есть!  Я сказал что этого не достаточно!

И не хвастайся своим игровым опытом, у меня тоже много часов в Battlefield 3.

Или в чём у тебя опыт? в использовании читов / не понятно что ты имел ввиду.

В данном случае проблема твой пинг!

__

Load video if you have! i say not enough proof!

and you have enough experience. me too...

or you have enough experience for using cheats / dont understand what you mean.....

problem is your ping!

14 minutes ago, Cepora said:

@4RCH3R Загружай видео если есть!  Я сказал что этого не достаточно!

И не хвастайся своим игровым опытом, у меня тоже много часов в Battlefield 3.

Или в чём у тебя опыт? в использовании читов / не понятно что ты имел ввиду.

В данном случае проблема твой пинг!

__

Load video if you have! i say not enough proof!

and you have enough experience. me too...

or you have enough experience for using cheats / dont understand what you mean.....

problem is your ping!

Did you ever played with high pings? 

i always do and never get 1shotted. 

I even played with low pings. i know the differences. And i have experience enough to judge cheaters even though i never used myself. 

1 минуту назад, 4RCH3R сказал:

Did you ever played with high pings? 

i always do and never get 1shotted. 

I even played with low pings. i know the differences. And i have experience enough to judge cheaters even though i never used myself. 

nope/ i try to play with max ping 190, because if server for me have ping over 200+ then some time i saw this "bug" - (1 shoot kill), and random teleprotation/ our servers stay in desktop PC with bad internet/ and if in server have 3-4 users with ping over 200 another users say - have a lag/ maybe you newer dont see it, because you always play with big ping.

And i have experience enough to say - this is not cheater because you have lag!

in yours video i'll show to you = you have lag but you dont see it!

give for us another proof!

or i closet this topik

28 minutes ago, Cepora said:

nope/ i try to play with max ping 190, because if server for me have ping over 200+ then some time i saw this "bug" - (1 shoot kill), and random teleprotation/ our servers stay in desktop PC with bad internet/ and if in server have 3-4 users with ping over 200 another users say - have a lag/ maybe you newer dont see it, because you always play with big ping.

And i have experience enough to say - this is not cheater because you have lag!

in yours video i'll show to you = you have lag but you dont see it!

give for us another proof!

or i closet this topik

ok. wait

@4arch3r this might some kind of packet loss it happened to me alot or something like that if u using any kind of hitreg fix remove it it just ruin your gameplay and cause alot of weird things cause bf series till bf4 use udp the only thing that uae tcp format is chat box so if u using hitreg fix it might bot improve your hitreg and sometimes it may do different things and for @themarksman yes it might be a ping delay 

Ps archer did u remember that day when we was training together and u was killing so fast like this i figured it out that there is ping delay between me and the server so that and i hope i make u understand what i mean and god bless u 

again and again in last video you have very very much lag - he dont shoot you - and you was die/ this what im try to explain to you

15 минут назад, Cepora сказал:

again and again in last video you have very very much lag - he dont shoot you - and you was die/ this what im try to explain to you

Серег, так проще))
4db4c38ea8.jpg
f22adeca30.png
Он даже не целиться в него по его восприятию, но на самом деле перс попадает в него и валит не с одного ваншота,у автора паранойя с таким тырнетом у него все читеры:D

17 minutes ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Серег, так проще))
4db4c38ea8.jpg
f22adeca30.png
Он даже не целиться в него по его восприятию, но на самом деле перс попадает в него и валит не с одного ваншота,у автора паранойя с таким тырнетом у него все читеры:D

Could be damage modifier hack which doesnt 1 shot kill on leg.

And dont forget the 1 shot magnum kill in 3rd video. Is it possible to 1shot body kill???

Edited by 4RCH3R
Только что, 4RCH3R сказал:

Could be damage modifier hack which doesnt 1 shot kill on leg.

And dont forget the 1 shot kill in 3rd video. Is it possible to 1shot body kill???

я показал тебе на скриншотах, нет там 1shot body kill?, ты со 100% здоровья падаешь на 31%  , а затем смерть!
И обрати внимание на этот HUD
2494a8eb23.png
1aeb4b1153.png
Он в тебя стреляет, наносит урон, только ты с своим интернетом и пингом этого не видишь

10 minutes ago, GreeenPNZ said:

я показал тебе на скриншотах, нет там 1shot body kill?, ты со 100% здоровья падаешь на 31%  , а затем смерть!
И обрати внимание на этот HUD
2494a8eb23.png
1aeb4b1153.png
Он в тебя стреляет, наносит урон, только ты с своим интернетом и пингом этого не видишь

What about this video ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCadGmyzO2U&ebc=ANyPxKqF9vmS-64Yrv3QyAd-BZxDGjCMT5mw8rrOKGvV3aQQd7hMDTV8raCbk8DnE6BIunhsCQLf