ZLOFENIX Games

I hope you forgive me

Hello my friends about 1 year ago I took a hack and I was very sad for the first timei using that hacking Is it right to me that a year because I punished myself from my own work that I so sad?

Please forgive me if you want to get to me after  You are banned 2016-02-04 21:03:38, reason: Banned multiacc this we will end the year {xavierrex}

Edited by Brendo
too long.
19 hours ago, YOUDEADSORRY said:

i remember you not only  one acc more 100 acc you get ban for hack

I remember you have aimbot and macro and got report but I don't know for what you aren't get bann Mr soheil Cpt_ghost Cheng name no?

so much of players in this server got unbann for fr lock like this man you dead sry and reza ph phantom  this man you dead sry {cpt_ghost} last year was report for cheat so much bot hims friends coverd him if you remember last year you know

1 hour ago, xavieragin said:

so much of players in this server got unbann for fr lock like this man you dead sry and reza ph phantom  this man you dead sry {cpt_ghost} last year was report for cheat so much bot hims friends coverd him if you remember last year you know

but non of this players you dead sorry , reza ph and other is not banned by anticheat , only you :D