ZLOFENIX Games

Oh but then its your server (or your personal pussy), you get to do anything you want, sorry if you lost a tons of experienced players but brought yourself a bunch of delusional idiots who are going to help you get beastly SPM and sky-high KDR. Your reputation remain at the bottom of everyone butts and sure enough you proved that a fifth grader could runs a fucking server.

<everyone>

<your head>

Also here is the clip which shows how I dispatched those novices in Panda-TDM Server( a.k.a XP Farming Simulator 2k17), hope you ban me too, not because I asked but to further proof my point.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

name : FF-LuxatenaVN  SERVER : panda 

when you open your own server i will send you a gift)

cas of bad sync could be ping - but some 1 shot kills was among them - for example 0:26 could be wonder  

Posted Images

On 3/1/2017 at 1:31 PM, B7ackhawk said:

0.36 he know someone come from there !!

aguin look 0.36  and you will know he use wallhack

On 3/1/2017 at 4:41 PM, Reconic4K said:

I have been playing with these guys for about 3 years, they are all oldies and are all admins from the BF3 AEVN Vietnamese Community Server, in which a lot of foreigners (no offense) came here, sucked a full bag of shitty KDR then claim everyone who are better than them as cheaters. As long as I can recall, we have clips, unedited footages that show our gameplay to be legit, its just the ping problem because we haven't done setting up our own server, but when we do, we'll leave that noobish play ground for guy like you to fool around running like a headless chicken with a negative KDR(got 100-5 today in Panda-TDM BF3 with just standing still in a corner with the DMR). 

Spectator is still buggy af, so movement, aiming pattern the mode is getting 90% of the time are influenced by the latency of course, are displayed inaccurately.

:smailikai_com_29_12:

Edited by B7ackhawk
1 hour ago, kien2810 said:

B7ackhawk ban him with reason :  wallhack??

Admin gaming like chickens, like a child and experience poor server administration.

Good host but extremely bad administrators.

If Admin gaming like chickens you like what?
let me tell you ! you like kid crying for unban but no unban more

19 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

If Admin gaming like chickens you like what?
let me tell you ! you like kid crying for unban but no unban more

ok, the kids usually do not listen to adults talk. you just learn from experience to better server management. My name is Pr0K and you can block me on the server. you as a child growing up.

I am here not to unban from the server to the bad governance that. Here is proof that we are the better player you very much and do not use cheating software

Edited by kien2810
9 minutes ago, kien2810 said:

ok, the kids usually do not listen to adults talk. you just learn from experience to better server management. My name is Pr0K and you can block me on the server. you as a child growing up.

I am here not to unban from the server to the bad governance that. Here is proof that we are the better player you very much and do not use cheating software

btw  Pr0K your not in ban list bcz i unban you but after this cominte your done
pban from panda

7 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

aguin look 0.36  and you will know he use wallhack

:smailikai_com_29_12:

You should totally bring this to the Zlo manager and tell them they have an unrelieable anti cheat system and demand a free sever.

But srly dude,this is just sad.You're just salty because they are better than you.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, 4RCH3R said:

Just high pings. 

You spectating him with pings<100 while he has pings>200. Thats why some difference in enemy position on your screen ;) 

Also spectator mode not 100 percent accurate :) 

finally someone agrees with me lol