ZLOFENIX Games

set custom emblems\ установка пользовательских эмблем

• 11 months later...
5 часов назад, fdmin сказал:

Как поставить эмблему а то не могу?

Рук нет, глаз нет, мозг не работает или еще какие-то причины этого "не могу" есть?

39 минут назад, fdmin сказал:

Вот что это значить:
Not a TrueColorAlpha image

Что это, как это все работает я уже задолбался

Картинка должна быть в PNG

• 3 months later...
  • Similar Content

• By rootsh4rp
      I tried disabling firewall, using mobile internet, vpn, other provider, nothing helped
    • By buju
      as the title said, it's urge me to "please choose 'yes' when windows prompts you blablabla..." when try to download bf4, but there is NONE of any window prompt appear, and it just give me blank situation..
      i have tried this process 7 times, restart my pc, restart zloemu, zloemu client just running fine, im just running zlorigin from zloemu client button "run zlorigin" to get this zlorigin auth with my zloemu account..  what the error actually happened here? can you give me solution ? thank you
      actually i just want to download bf4 through zlorigin for just my game data validation tricks, i want to download bf4 but i will pause it at 2% and i will temper the download directory with my bf4 zlo data, and re verify game data in zlorigin.. i've done this with my previous bf4 zlo installation and it just runs fine.. but this time the error happened..
      im your loyal ads clicker when i visit zloemu, just relax, clicking few ads its far from got me tired Lol
    • By kerrog
      при запуске ZLorigin пишет что сетевая авторизация временно недоступна а при входе пишет что я не в сети.
    • By UnicornioAzu
      Hello, you can call me UnicornioAzul, I recently banned seven days for using a hack (and I must say it was fair ,_,) but this time I DID NOTHING ;-; when the seven days were over I even went back to playing Battlefiel 3, and those last days (yesterday) I couldn't log in anymore ... I was banned again, only this time I can't even log in to the ZLOemu website ... I literally went install a translation (note: i'm brazilian) i played some games with everything in portuguese, until i tried to log in yesterday ... i even uninstalled the version i had and downloaded the 23.3gb of the version made available by the ZLOemu website ... but still with no login success, until I find out that I was banned for ... cheating? I literally installed a simple translation, and still played without any problems ... PLEASE I LOVE THIS GAME !! forgive me for the terrible English I have ... Username: UnicornioAzul
    • By deadsemechka
      сначала все было хорошо, но после того,как обновила игру до последней версии- перестали отображаться моды(все неконфликтные,я даже удаляла всю папку  модс,чтобы проверить), при запуске игры вылетала табличка с требованием разрешить моды. Я как обычно все разрешала,перезапускала игру-тоже самое. Потом игра даже запускаться перестала,хотела просто домик построить,но не вышло. Подскажите пожалуйста,что делать
    • By DaYiyi
      i dont know where to post this so i picked off topic
      I know its purelly sthetical but this error lol xd
      The surveillance medal displays that you need rush ribbons to get them xD
      @ZLOFENIX i know you missed it xd if u can u can fix it cuz new players may have confussion on what to do to get the medal

• By DaYiyi
      hi people, missed me? ( i know you dont)
      im downloading BF4 and wanna know where i can see my stats?
      something like this  https://bf3.zloemu.net/stats preferably
      insults allowed because im retarded people!!
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi people, missed my retarded topics? dont worry! i got one for u xd
      not many servers are running DLC maps and gamemodes :c 
      i trully wanna play them whit 16+ people but only 2-4 persons for scarvenger??
      any idea to get a fully trully good amount of players in DLC server?
      if u tell me to launch my own Server pls giv me the R40 server files by uTorrent/Mega/Magnet ( im Venezuelan cant another way)
      also im located in Venezuela how much ping my server will have?
    • By DaYiyi
      What is that?
      What does mean that?
      How i do it?
    • By DaYiyi
      Well em. i was thinking if i reach max lvl i wanna make a secondary acc to play from the start again
      just wanna know if i wont get banned from that (i saw that about multi-accs)
      i will like an answer from ZLOFENIX