ZLOFENIX Games

2 cheaters ZloBf4

On 2/20/2017 at 1:37 PM, SWATm87 said:

''' Do you even really know what is a spam spot huh? ''' xdd

I'm known I don't like insulting but I know many things about bf4 and played it more than 1000 hours already and know many things about spectator mode and I knows well 3d spot can be showed thru the walls in spectator mode only or spotted vehicles and 3d spot for inf thru the wall is impossible in player's pov

https://youtu.be/InyU0jYhr4M?t=1m48s espically like this

and about you've been playeing bf4 since early 2015, keep making stories xd

he saw me thru the wall one time and I'm sure I wasn't spotted coz no one saw me when I wanted to flank, he was the only one who was looking at me when I was hiding (saw him in the minimap) and I repeat I'm sure I wasn't spotted

and I make sure 100% before reporting someone, ask my friends

about  '''How many times have you been killed behind walls and felt missing the bullets and other random stuffs?''' 0 times

I'm sure hes cheating coz you can see clearly he play without any skill and his aim like other low rank players

about killing thru the walls this happen sometimes ik (and rarely happen in origin) but i said his type of cheat is '''wallhack''' if the moment in the video u sent happen i wont say hes cheating coz i knows well its bug

I will record more and from my pov if I see him again

btw didn't meant to insult about anything I said, just want to make zlobf4 more safe from cheaters :)

Honestly, if u havent felt missing bullets and hitreg fail, you havent played this game dat much xD

I am not saying dat u r  saying wrong but i wanted to convey that the video is not an enough prove tbh. 

"I will record more and from my pov if I see him again" this sounds better but do record from his pov too!