ZLOFENIX Games

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-Panda- server setting Tickets:275 % Server Location : France Number of slots : 64 Maximum ping : 310   1) voteban enabled - open voting to ban the player 2)

Good admins, server will be great ;) 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, KHANBABY said:

What is your problem? Why do you want to add politics. You always die with the hands of DEPO. Stop being a noob.

This is not politics, its religious hatred :) 

20 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

şimdi dene 

No it didn't improve. threw it after a few minutes into the game, now it's beating while bf3 is loading, just like before. This does not happen on the bf4 panda server and no other servers.

image.png.637f90ba478a5e4f361d0925014593ed.png

7 minutes ago, KARDANADAM said:

No it didn't improve. threw it after a few minutes into the game, now it's beating while bf3 is loading, just like before. This does not happen on the bf4 panda server and no other servers.

image.png.637f90ba478a5e4f361d0925014593ed.png

is that you ?

OTTOMAN_XXL

1 minute ago, KARDANADAM said:

i try again, after i enter the game it throws again. I couldn't log in before, now it crashes a few minutes after I log in. thank you for taking the time for me

image.png.4300b88f2c17157bc3851253ba317f24.png

Yeni Bit Eşlem Resmi.jpg

] AdKats > Tell[5s] > OTTOMAN_XXL > Thank you for making our system look good. Goodbye. [03:26:10] Vezdav > asd [03:26:13] AdKats > Say > OTTOMAN_XXL BANNED by AutoAdmin for [4-TYPE88LMG-57-517-8-

i dont know why adkats keep ban you 

5 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

] AdKats > Tell[5s] > OTTOMAN_XXL > Sistemimizin iyi görünmesini sağladığınız için teşekkür ederiz. Güle güle. [03:26:10] Vezdav > asd [03:26:13] AdKats > Say > OTTOMAN_XXL, [4-TYPE88LMG-57-517-8- için AutoAdmin tarafından YASAKLANDI]

adkatların neden seni yasaklamaya devam ettiğini bilmiyorum 

Thank you again for your interest. As I said before, I have no problems with other servers of bf3 and other servers of bf4, which is very interesting. It would be nice if I didn't have problems with panda presentation, both crowd and kankard map loop exist on this server. i am ex bf2 player since 2005

image.png.11a6e10c771c0cad58497783597b0581.png

1 minute ago, KARDANADAM said:

Thank you again for your interest. As I said before, I have no problems with other servers of bf3 and other servers of bf4, which is very interesting. It would be nice if I didn't have problems with panda presentation, both crowd and kankard map loop exist on this server. i am ex bf2 player since 2005

image.png.11a6e10c771c0cad58497783597b0581.png

yes dude as i told you i dont know why u keep get ban , try with another account may it work

waite you

2 hours ago, KARDANADAM said:

Thank you for the idea. I made another account, it didn't kick me out

New nickname KARDANADAM

well go to old account and try change the name . i think its bad name  with XXL the reason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...