ZLOFENIX Games

FAQ - How to play, problems - solutions!

Резултат с изображение за battlefield 4 render

• Download and Install "ZloOrigin" •

Download link  
(ZloOrigin Download)

emblem2.png

1 • Download the official Origin
(Official Origin Download)

2 • Install, but do not run (or get out of Origin)

• 3 • Download, unzip and install ZloOrigin

• 4 • Run ZClient (After starting the program runs to tray - near the clock)
Login with your email and password from
http://zloemu.net click connect and wait to update and log us into system

4.1 ZClient - Zclient Download!

5 • Start ZloOrigin , after start he should log in and immediately open.

• 6 • Downloading a game (or troubleshoot in the game) Download the game and all the DLC's for it. 

There are 3 way to start the game:

1 • Choose your game at the bottom of Zclient and press"Run".

2 • Open a browser (preferably Yandex or those browsers that have NAPI) , (zclient needs to be online)
http://bf4.zloemu.net/servers

• 3 • Use Launcher  (zclient needs to be online)

9 • Update PunkBuster. (Punkbuster download)

10 • Join the game, have fun! 

• 11 • If the game is closed without reason or gives you a problem, download PIPE.exe and start it before join in game and when game close again without reason
PIPE will show you your problem

( Pipe.exe )

12 • If you want to use launcher not browser
(ZLOBF4 LAUNCHERS)

13 • Bat file to clear Origin cache (DelOriginCache_.bat)

emblem1.png 

emblem3.png

5 1-1 -> Problem with х64 bit version, need to use x86 
3 1-1 -> Problem with license file, delete C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts (hidden folder)
0 4 -> Game disconnected: you were kicked out by a game admin. 
0 5 -> Game disconnected : you have been banned from this server.
0 6 -1 ->Game disconnected : You were disconnected from Master! (Remove Origin from task manager and start again zclient) 
0 14 -> Game disconnected : your connection to the server timed out.
0 20 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked for inactivity
0 23 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by an admin.
0 24 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by PunkBuster.
0 38 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by  FairFight 
1 1 -1 ->Game disconnected : Game files are corrupted
4 12 -> Game disconnected : you are banned on the server
0 27 -> Game disconnected : Set the original Origin
16 -1 -> ZLOrigin error! Please start the game in 32bit mode (x86).
0 7 -1 -> Game disconnected : Server have password

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By exemaco
      Buenas a todos, los invito a jugar en el nuevo servidor de Battlefield 4, sos todos los latinos y cualquier otro bienvenidos a jugar en nuestro servidor.

• By buju
      as the title said, it's urge me to "please choose 'yes' when windows prompts you blablabla..." when try to download bf4, but there is NONE of any window prompt appear, and it just give me blank situation..
      i have tried this process 7 times, restart my pc, restart zloemu, zloemu client just running fine, im just running zlorigin from zloemu client button "run zlorigin" to get this zlorigin auth with my zloemu account..  what the error actually happened here? can you give me solution ? thank you
      actually i just want to download bf4 through zlorigin for just my game data validation tricks, i want to download bf4 but i will pause it at 2% and i will temper the download directory with my bf4 zlo data, and re verify game data in zlorigin.. i've done this with my previous bf4 zlo installation and it just runs fine.. but this time the error happened..
      im your loyal ads clicker when i visit zloemu, just relax, clicking few ads its far from got me tired Lol
    • By zhenya18
      В конце установки вылезает окно с ошибкой 

• By AnaHanaku
      Hi, first of all the problem I have not only affects the ZlOrigin but also the ZClient. Yesterday I reinstalled both programs since I finally have the other hard disk for more space for the games. I installed them without any problem until I tried to download The Sims 3, I fixed the problem by closing everything and reinstalling the ZlOrigin as recommended in the FAQ since it is a common error and I usually get it when I spend a lot of time without touching the application. After that I started having trouble downloading because it said that there was a problem with the internet, I closed the application and tried to download again. This time the download start without problem although I always download below 700kb, being that before I downloaded above 1mb and I have not changed my internet on the contrary I am receiving more. Yesterday I had to pause the download and today I entered to continue it, it started without problem until I began to see that the download speed was lowering, I decided to pause it and then resume after a minute, the download tried to resume and then close the download window, the ZlOrign and then ZClient. I opened the programs again, ZClient always opens as an administrator while ZlOrigin I had to open as or without administrator; even doing it this way the problem continued, the download came to a certain speed and then went down and closed without resuming the download, I paused it or let it be, both programs ended up closing completely. I deleted the cache of the ZlOrigin, uninstalled it and installed, uninstalled and installed the ZClient, I made sure to have the Origin activated and everything closed but the problem continues. Currently if I open the programs after a few minutes they both close from one without having anything downloading, just for having them open.
      I hope someone can help me with this problem, it's the first time I've encountered this problem and from what I could see there are no other similar cases or maybe I haven't been able to find the post. If you can help me giving me ideas to solve the error or giving me the link to some post where you had the same problem and got a solution, I would appreciate it.
      ◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢
      Buenas, en primer lugar el problema que tengo no sólo afecta al ZlOrigin sino también al ZClient. Ayer reinstalé ambos programas ya que finalmente tengo el otro disco duro para más espacio para los juegos. Los instalé sin ningún problema hasta que intenté descargar Los Sims 3, arreglé el problema cerrando todo y reinstalando el ZlOrigin como se recomienda en las FAQ ya que es un error muy común y que suelo tener cuando paso mucho tiempo sin tocar la aplicación. Después de eso empecé a tener problemas para descargar porque decía que había un problema con Internet, cerré la aplicación e intenté descargar de nuevo. Esta vez la descarga comenzó sin problemas aunque siempre bajo de 700kb, siendo que antes bajé por encima de 1mb y no he cambiado mi internet por el contrario estoy recibiendo más. Ayer tuve que pausar la descarga y hoy entré a continuarla, comenzó sin problema hasta que empecé a ver que la velocidad de descarga bajaba, decidí pausarla y luego reanudarla después de un minuto, la descarga intentó reanudarse y luego cerrar la ventana de descarga, el ZlOrign y luego el ZClient. Volví a abrir los programas, ZClient siempre se abre como administrador mientras que ZlOrigin tuve que abrirlo como administrador o sin administrador; aún haciéndolo así el problema continuó, la descarga llegó a cierta velocidad y luego bajó y se cerró sin reanudar la descarga, lo pausé o lo dejé, ambos programas terminaron cerrándose completamente. Borré el caché del ZlOrigin, lo desinstalé e instalé, desinstalé e instalé el ZClient, me aseguré de tener el Origen activado y todo se cerró pero el problema continúa. Actualmente si abro los programas después de unos minutos ambos se cierran de uno sin tener nada descargado, solo por tenerlos abiertos.
      Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con este problema, es la primera vez que me encuentro con este problema y por lo que pude ver no hay otros casos similares o tal vez no he podido encontrar el post. Si puedes ayudarme dándome ideas para resolver el error o dándome el enlace a algún post en el que hayas tenido el mismo problema y hayas conseguido una solución, te lo agradecería.
    • By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By Illluminati
      Hi,
      Me and my friend both want to play at the same time, from separate accounts and from separate computers. But we have a single internet connection. Will we be able to play together simultaneously?
      Without getting banned for reason: Multiple Account ? 
    • By tomacristi
      Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
      Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:
      Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

Battlefield Hardline

Features:
      Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
      Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.
      Rules:
      BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.
      Planned:
      Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
      Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.
      Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception
    • By Ranger7649
      Dear admin,
      hope you're doing well. i wanted to bring this into your notice that i think i got blocked on the game Battlefield 4, server PYCCKUU CEPBEP - METRO and LOCKER only.
      i dont remember the date or why it happened.
      i stopped playing a year back, now when i came back yesterday i was able to play in all the other servers except for this one. to tell you my love for battlefield 4 lies in these two maps and im not able to play them. hope you understand what i am going through. as i can easily join the other servers i wish to be the same with this one as well. as i would again love to spend my hours in these two maps.
      Player Name : Red_Ranger
      Game : Battlefield 4

Thank You!
    • By Brendo
      In this topic, you can add video montages that you like and crazy moments in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfnQghJ5lA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfErvendNA