ZLOFENIX Games

Ban for return to play

Hello, I'm going to present the facts here as there is something strange going on.
At the end of December I formatted my computer, so after I came back from the holidays, I was seeing the folders on the computer and I saw BF3 ZLO (I had been playing BF4 for months. Immediately I ran the laucher, I placed my ZLO credentials on the login screen with the EA symbol.

Logged in, a new problem occurred, no servers found, then a "Run client error1" error message appeared. I download the new laucher, pasted it into the folder, success. Only not! Game crashed, I reopened the laucher and when trying to reconnect on the servers, it would be locked until I finished it through the task manager. Day 02 Jan I gave up running the ZLO.

Today I had a free time, I went to search the forums and log in to my account, I came across the message: "You are banned.". I would like to know the reason for the ban, since this machine has been so clean, that neither the Office suite, pdf viewer and other software that I use in my course are installed, well just say Windows.

Today I came across other people here in the forum complaining of banishment. I would ask users to take ban check only one thing: its operating system is W10 PRO v1607 b14393.693 (att 24/12)? And for the administration, if they have the banning records, see if the amount of banishment increased considerably by making a comparison from 12/20/2016 to the current date with other months of 2016.

Other suspicions for having taken the ban were using the programs (I recommend users do not test on their own):
Greenshot - a printscreen with many options including upload directly on sites such as imgur, flickr, dropbox. It overlays any screen and there is the option of selecting an area to make the screenshot, there may be some dll that is identified as a suspected hack because it changes the screen.
Neubot - It was one of the reasons to have formatted the computer, to run in a machine wired and completely clean I am monitoring my ISP, every 30 minutes he checks the connection, I do not know if it was framed as an attack.

I have not yet tried to create a new account, but through the FAQ I saw that there is no forgiveness in banishment. I read that the ZLO system is capable of identifying multiple accounts. Is this true, or can I try to create a new account? The problem is that I would lose all the weapons and equipment unlocked, I think it had a 70% + unlocked in the other account.

Thanks for listening. I'm waiting for the contact.

Edited by Brendo
RED COLOR IS ONLY FOR STAFF MEMBERS.