ZLOFENIX Games

[2XP] >> STAR << ConquestLarge >>

2 hours ago, Korolev1591 said:

no, if you can answer my question why in panda server games in bf4 is only played on the American and Chinese side but not on the Russian side? If you could answer me, it would be a great favor.

sometimes server crash and after server up it back us vs china 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Panda -   server settings ------------------------- Tickets :300 Server Location :Netherlands Number of slots : 64 Maximum ping : 310 PB :off 1) voteb

I will ban all your acc 

ok i will make 12 yes for ban lol

Posted Images

hi. i cant join cos this erorr : 0 5-1 no ram

in past week. player with name [ACF]bartis tryed ram me with transport heli.i died cos his ram.he think heli is just for his and nobody cant play in heli. he always cursing  me[nigger.retared...]

yesterday i do same thing that he was did on me. and today i get baned. what i can do to exit form ban?

Edited by thejump
add more words
2 hours ago, thejump said:

hi. i cant join cos this erorr : 0 5-1 no ram

in past week. player with name [ACF]bartis tryed ram me with transport heli.i died cos his ram.he think heli is just for his and nobody cant play in heli. he always cursing  me[nigger.retared...]

yesterday i do same thing that he was did on me. and today i get baned. what i can do to exit form ban?

i ban you 2 days for ram other player in your team . server rules says no ram

• 2 months later...

Is there a telegram or discord for panda server?
How to start voteban or votekick?

There is [PL]KneeGears now on server with score like ~213-3 - whole server want him banned and dont know what to do(I dont know where to write it, so i'm writing it here).

Edited by Seymos

@Lemencio The emblem is offensive but there is a topic to report it and looks like you're not up to date with this game at all. 
KPOP_CHAD has 1000x more hours played in the game than you and he is official bf4 pro grinder. Аs I said before - once a player from the official BF4 goes into ZLOBF4, it is simply intended that he will be reported.

@Lemencio Click and stop cry.

Edited by Brendo
11 часов назад, ToXicLife сказал:

he is clean ... he is an bf4 official player ... go watch his youtube and see for ur self he record his game play ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCry-PVtT0yHH8X4jTMfhqiQ

I wouldn't be so skeptical if he hadn't get this scrore with attack heli while flying solo.
I know what an attack helicopter is capable of and this is still looks shady as fuck.

Anyway, people started leaving the server very quickly because of it. I was on [PL]KneeGears and I quit out because we for almost the entire round baseraped enemy side and there is no fun in that. So in the end people should be able to at least kick him and a player like him or the server will start to lose popularity. The regular server drops already causes a lot of problems, adding to this lack of votekick, as well as players due to which people leave the server en masse, and as a result, this all can become a critical problem quite quickly.

Edited by Seymos
2 hours ago, Seymos said:

, but problem still ramains.

Absolutely it does, but no one here wants to admit it or talk about it.

Certain maps do not have an adequate counter to the AH, Seige is a really good map that is spoilt by the AH.

I don't play BF4 so much nowadays as I got bored of seeing this happen. If I play now I quickly look at the live score website to see which map is being played and if there is a very high K/D player (or pair) on one side. If so I just do something else instead as I know the game will be shit.

If there were more active servers to choose from it wouldn't be a problem but there aren't so the best thing we can all do is to simply abandon the game once these guys start farming.

They'll soon get the message move on, or the server owner will have to ban them to encourage the regular players back.

Now watch the hate I get for saying this....:(

Edited by dicktastic

All things in good measure, after all no one is farming 24/7 and most of farmers usually choose to play on weak team on those vehicle based maps.

56 minutes ago, dicktastic said:

If there were more active servers to choose from it wouldn't be a problem but there aren't so the best thing we can all do is to simply abandon the game once these guys start farming.

Disagree, why not strive to become a better player, to stop people from farming or even becoming the pubstomper yourself?

29 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Disagree, why not strive to become a better player, to stop people from farming or even becoming the pubstomper yourself?

Maybe I don't want to invest that much time. Maybe I don't want to have to become a flying ace just to stop someone else who is abusing it.

In my opinion any map that has the AH should also have the MAA to ensure balance. I have absolutely no doubt you won't agree with this but that's fine. Enjoy your farming.

3 hours ago, dicktastic said:

Absolutely it does, but no one here wants to admit it or talk about it.

Certain maps do not have an adequate counter to the AH, Seige is a really good map that is spoilt by the AH.

I don't play BF4 so much nowadays as I got bored of seeing this happen. If I play now I quickly look at the live score website to see which map is being played and if there is a very high K/D player (or pair) on one side. If so I just do something else instead as I know the game will be shit.

They'll soon get the message move on, or the server owner will have to ban them to encourage the regular players back.

Now watch the hate I get for saying this....:(

Everybody gangsta until Wiz and his friends shows up.

2 hours ago, Brendo said:

Everybody gangsta u

19 hours ago, Brendo said:

@Lemencio The emblem is offensive but there is a topic to report it and looks like you're not up to date with this game at all. 
KPOP_CHAD has 1000x more hours played in the game than you and he is official bf4 pro grinder. Аs I said before - once a player from the official BF4 goes into ZLOBF4, it is simply intended that he will be reported.

@Lemencio Click and stop cry.

til Wiz and his friends shows up.

uninstall_exe   is me ..... no emblem isnt offinsive i asked  fenix on discord about it  he said its ok but up to server owners  server owners were ok with it  if u dont like it  i can change it tho  .... server admin said its OK .. its michael jackson btw XD

3 hours ago, dicktastic said:

In my opinion any map that has the AH should also have the MAA to ensure balance. I have absolutely no doubt you won't agree with this but that's fine. Enjoy your farming.

Dawnbreaker has an mAA on both sides but the heli can still farm. Why is that? It's only like that if the heli crew is good enough. Same on siege, pilot needs to know what he is doing or he will die to stingers very quickly. Games where good players cant play well are games that people dont want to play, because then there is no incentive to play or improve in the first place.

Same is on Dawnbreaker 8v8, the team that has the better heli will also tend to win the map, it's the game's reward for being better than your enemies.

Edited by Wiz
15 минут назад, ToXicLife сказал:

uninstall_exe   is me ..... no emblem isnt offinsive i asked  fenix on discord about it  he said its ok but up to server owners  server owners were ok with it  if u dont like it  i can change it tho  .... server admin said its OK .. its michael jackson btw XD

Ok for me personally, because i dont care about such things, but server admins and players may not like it and if will be reports - need to remove. I said something like this.

1 minute ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Ok for me personally, because i dont care about such things, but server admins and players may not like it and if will be reports - need to remove. I said something like this.

true , asked server admin he said ok.. anyway its gone ..

Good morning, administrators of the panda server.

I tell them that there is a bad administrator, who constantly expels me from the room. My ping is between 190-220, I am from Lima Peru.

He also expels me when I am first in the player table. It seems to me that he is envious, he does not like players with an average ping of 200, they are occupying the first places when it comes to playing.

The problem is in identifying it.

:)The! admin command identifies certain administrators.

:) but on other occasions it does not identify the administrator, the message is the following: admin is not online. When actually if you are online. (Is playing)

Personal opinion, it should not be admin, because it does not have a good foundation; to constantly expel me.

Edited by Garry