ZLOFENIX Games

7 минут назад, CommanderXX сказал:

Name: _Aim_

Server: Pycckuu CEPBEP (No explosives)

he is using macros 

her is the proof 

Неа, там все ровно, так что ты зря умирал.  2:20  Ты точно так же высадил как и он в тебя :)))

Edited by nintend01337
58 minutes ago, Brendo said:

Macro is not hacking ))  also i think in Pycckuu CEPBER is allowed to use, but not sure )
@WaNdErEr_ROVER

brendo it is the first time i hear that macros is allowed in zlobf3 

if it allowed so all of u say goodbye to the game cauz u know what will happen 

and i hope that guy get what he deserve 

( God Bless U All )

49 minutes ago, CommanderXX said:

brendo it is the first time i hear that macros is allowed in zlobf3 

if it allowed so all of u say goodbye to the game cauz u know what will happen 

and i hope that guy get what he deserve 

( God Bless U All )

Server admins decide to ban them or to let them play with macros )

46 minutes ago, Brendo said:

Server admins decide to ban them or to let them play with macros )

so do u mean that first and last decide is to the admin of the server and what about ban from entire zlobf3 

i think using macro is exactly like using one shot kill hack or it is something else

and @ZLOFENIX must decide about it to let people use macros and ruin our beloved zlobf3 or add it to the cheat detector and make this guy an example for any body to think before using any kind of cheating programs

Edited by CommanderXX

как меня смешать такие темы:D

• 1. Где тут читы? Абсолютно, норм игра!
  • 2. Где тут макросы? Как ты узнал, что это макрос!!!!!????
  • 3. Что такое макрос - ознакомьтесь в википедии.
  •    а) Расскажите мне большой секрет - как вы ( про игроки) определяете МАКРОС это или просто хак?
  •    б) Расскажите мне нубу секрет - как вы определяете , что у противника нет отдачи, нет разброса?

Когда вы это здесь поведаете ( ваши секреты и методы) - тогда мы тоже , может быть на мир взглянем другими глазами)))
не пишите только про свое чутьё, нюх, гадалок, схождение звезд, а ПРОСТО РАССКАЖИТЕ ТЕОРИЮ

p/s Модеры , прошу прощения за цвет шрифт

25 minutes ago, WaNdErEr_ROVER said:

Брендо ты  больной на голову....

почему? ))   ,,, почему молчиш, братуха ??? )) вы боитесь , аххахахха

Edited by Brendo
2 hours ago, CommanderXX said:

so do u mean that first and last decide is to the admin of the server and what about ban from entire zlobf3 

i think using macro is exactly like using one shot kill hack or it is something else

and @ZLOFENIX must decide about it to let people use macros and ruin our beloved zlobf3 or add it to the cheat detector and make this guy an example for any body to think before using any kind of cheating programs

macro is like hacking srsly :D :D :D i think Fenix answer few months ago about this macro, server admins decide did they will ban or not ban for this, so if some sad poor admin ban for this ,its gonna be discrimination against people with expensive gaming mouse's, like me. ))

@ZLOFENIX can you check him he is here from 19 hours and is pretty good.

Edited by Brendo
42 minutes ago, Brendo said:

macro is like hacking srsly :D:D:D i think Fenix answer few months ago about this macro, server admins decide did they will ban or not ban for this, so if some sad poor admin ban for this ,its gonna be discrimination against people with expensive gaming mouse's, like me. ))

@ZLOFENIX can you check him he is here from 19 hours and is pretty good.

so u say that norecoil is allowed and macro is allowed or what do u mean i think u guys are about to bring zlobf3 down in the way u dealing with cheaters and allowing them  what shall i say 

i think if it is going to be like that time to quit zlobf series and play anything else that players play normal in it with real skills not like just using program to improve his skills in the earlier days in zlobf3 there was a few skillful players but the game was awesome  that time everyone was trying hard to improve him self and zlobf3 didn't had that much of players and i am playing zlobf3 now for 3 years and half

12 minutes ago, CommanderXX said:

so u say that norecoil is allowed and macro is allowed or what do u mean i think u guys are about to bring zlobf3 down in the way u dealing with cheaters and allowing them  what shall i say 

i think if it is going to be like that time to quit zlobf series and play anything else that players play normal in it with real skills not like just using program to improve his skills in the earlier days in zlobf3 there was a few skillful players but the game was awesome  that time everyone was trying hard to improve him self and zlobf3 didn't had that much of players and i am playing zlobf3 now for 3 years and half

wait a second, you reported him for MACRO not for NO RECOIL, so like FENIX said few months ago - Server admins decide to be allowed or not in THEIR SERVERS. Maybe Mr. Wanderer decide to allow hackers and macros to play in his servers, why you make topics for MACROS, WHEN FENIX SAID FEW MONTHS AGO ITS SERVER ADMIN DECISION????????????

@ PS - MACRO AND NO RECOIL IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, BUT YOU DON'T GET IT!>

#LOCKED!

Edited by Brendo