ZLOFENIX Games

would u like to check this player please

this player is one of my clan but alot of players are calling him a cheater and it seems weird to me could u check him ( to every one i made this topic cauz my clan has bad reputation among bf3 players and this reputation will stick to this clan in the coming bf4 and please cyrusGreat check the players very well before adding to the clan ) hope i didn't make it too long for u guys ( God Bless You all )

i want all your opinions @Brendo @Aim4Kill  @Indrid @Archer7970 @Zooke  @CyrusGreatbf3 2016-09-06 14-08-41-57.jpgbf3 2016-09-06 14-08-50-05.jpg

Edited by CommanderXX

if he snipers its easy find out hacker. players dont rlly know that scope sway if no bipod starts after about 1.4second of zoom time..

if u scope and expose your avatar too long u fuck up your accuraccy

most ppl cant play without bipod unless their hardscoping and stays prone.

Edited by dontwnnaknwm
Just now, dontwnnaknwm said:

if he snipers its easy find out hacker. players dont rlly know that scope sway if no bipod starts after about 1.4second of zoom time..

if u scope and expose your avatar too long u fuck up your accuraccy

he was m16a3 and not using any kind of snipers in the round

And and I'm a fraud at Hellas hahahaha  Hellas ... 1000 times I banned for pacman (idiot) ... and many know it here I am the law .....:D

anyone who thinks should not play with me .... never mind the fact that some children talking ... never learned to play and therefore also talk... and enjoy the game

1 minute ago, CommanderXX said:

he was m16a3 and not using any kind of snipers in the round

its hard to accuratively fire 20and up meter range shots in full auto. after that no bipod it starts looking as macro on bf3. even aiming down sights the spread cant be properly controlled even using bipod.

Edited by dontwnnaknwm

that's what iam talking about his fast killing with m16a3 makes me wonder if he is using macro or something like it me and archer faced alot of players and in the last two days in frag server we faced someone was using macros and archer banned and this guy is like the same case in frag square

2 minutes ago, Archer7970 said:

Macros is actually NO RECOIL , so easy long range kills

or burst fire. you know how my mouse works right?

it doesnt use scripts as blood y;s that ttally remove recoil, it just controls it by seting up command to repeatably burst shots rhythmically. but still that requires constantly aiming down sights. in fact, my aiming without macro is better than with, i tested on an empty server. that includes different games.

Edited by dontwnnaknwm
1 minute ago, CommanderXX said:

that's what iam talking about his fast killing with m16a3 makes me wonder if he is using macro or something like it me and archer faced alot of players and in the last two days in frag server we faced someone was using macros and archer banned and this guy is like the same case in frag square

it's a script added inside mouse drivers and set up as a macro.