ZLOFENIX Games

thanks ZLOFENIX your enable morroco to play at your games

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

What?

the new laucher.dll file it wont let the zlofull launcher works  , after i put my email and pass and everything is connected CAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBOOOOOOOM app crashed can you tell @bigworld12

Let's get things straight here

Firstly, this guy wanted to say thanks to you Fenix because somehow they could play Zlobf3 again after your racist moderators banned the whole damn country (Morocco) and removed the Arabic forum from your project community just because some Arabic guy argued with him, So he thought that you unbanned them or did something about it. (as far as I know)

Doing something like that is not a good idea you want more people to join your project .. you want it to spread you don't want lose people, ban them just because they are Arabic, Mexicans or whatever they are dude that's a big mistake.

4 часа назад, Reaper37 сказал:

Let's get things straight here

Firstly, this guy wanted to say thanks to you Fenix because somehow they could play Zlobf3 again after your racist moderators banned the whole damn country (Morocco) and removed the Arabic forum from your project community just because some Arabic guy argued with him, So he thought that you unbanned them or did something about it. (as far as I know)

Doing something like that is not a good idea you want more people to join your project .. you want it to spread you don't want lose people, ban them just because they are Arabic, Mexicans or whatever they are dude that's a big mistake.

He was not in banned subnet, i think.

Its only me, who banned morocco subnets and not all.

Forum was removed, because was no moderators, as i remeber.

And there is no bans for players for country.

@Reaper37 Now that Fenix has corrected you on a few things, maybe you can lose the 'racist moderators are responsible for everything' attitude since it is clearly not true.

With BF4 fast approaching, and the huge amount of new people this will bring, such attitudes will simply not be tolerated. Staff will have enough to do without having to waste time on this kind of thing.

9 minutes ago, Zooke said:

@Reaper37 Now that Fenix has corrected you on a few things, maybe you can lose the 'racist moderators are responsible for everything' attitude since it is clearly not true.

With BF4 fast approaching, and the huge amount of new people this will bring, such attitudes will simply not be tolerated. Staff will have enough to do without having to waste time on this kind of thing.

Alright, I'm sorry .. but you should have seen how mister @Brendo treated people bad just because they're Arabic .. it really pissed me off .. however I saw this post and saw him started to make fun of it and I wanted to make you understand the point of this topic, that's it .. and then he banned me without reason and deleted my replies .. I'm just wondering why the hell is this dude even in the Zlo staff, what did he do to deserve it??

So .. that's it I got to say I apologize for wasting your time and I'll do my best to help you guys.

10 minutes ago, SamyTN said:

I agree. Modertators have to be more respectful towards members.

Only if these members respect moderators and ZLOGAMES.RU, if they don't and make dumb answers and conclusions without knowing what happens, will be punished and banned and like always will cry for unban ))

9 hours ago, Brendo said:

Only if these members respect moderators and ZLOGAMES.RU, if they don't and make dumb answers and conclusions without knowing what happens, will be punished and banned and like always will cry for unban ))

Dude you've been but in charge to help people not to "punish" them so they cry for unban or something  :facepalm:

Edited by Reaper37

@Brendo you're here to punish us? i mean if someone told you be a bif kind to.the guys here and don't make fun of them you'll consider this as a bad thing and you will ban us ? did we insult any one here? did we commited any mistake? i only here the word punish in the judge or the jail.. thought that zlo will be something full of joy and fun within everyone here.. from.guests to admins

В 19.08.2016 в 22:18, Reaper37 сказал:

Alright, I'm sorry .. but you should have seen how mister @Brendo treated people bad just because they're Arabic .. it really pissed me off .. however I saw this post and saw him started to make fun of it and I wanted to make you understand the point of this topic, that's it .. and then he banned me without reason and deleted my replies .. I'm just wondering why the hell is this dude even in the Zlo staff, what did he do to deserve it??

So .. that's it I got to say I apologize for wasting your time and I'll do my best to help you guys.

Arab guys - nice people. But among all, have ability to make some bad. If Brendo says Arabs are bad - it does not mean that all Arabs are bad. The whole of Europe and the world are now saying that the Russian bad. But we have patience.