ZLOFENIX Games

For All Egyptians who can't connect, come here

if you live in egypt and can't connect to any servers recently, it's because ISP blocked zloemu site (at least that's what i tried)

so to fix it , you need to use a VPN , good one is HotSpot Sheild

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/zlo1hipdaexejki/Hotspot+Shield+VPN+Elite+5.20.30+Multilingual.rar

How to use : 

•  disable antivirus because it detects "Hss_Elite.exe" as malware
  • open "HSS-5.4.3-install-plain-714-plain.exe" and install it
  • open "Hss_Elite.exe" and install it
  • open "HSS-5.20.30-nodrv-update.exe" and install it
  • open hotspot sheild and connect

now you can connect to zloemu again but with higher ping because of the extra time it takes to pass the VPN

Edited by Bigworld12
Just now, minamanutd said:

We have 2 isps in egypt . The odds that both blocked zlo games at the same time are really slim 

the odds it's a global ban from the ministry of communications are even higher

54 minutes ago, Bigworld12 said:

the odds it's a global ban from the ministry of communications are even higher

يعنى أفهم من كلامك ان سبب المشكلة من النت فى مصر .... يعنى حتى لو شريت اللعبة الاصلية برضه المشكلة هتبقى مستمرة ولا ايه 
ارجوا التوضيح .... و أسف انى كتبت عربى 

26 минут назад, MasRyMasRy2 сказал:

يعنى أفهم من كلامك ان سبب المشكلة من النت فى مصر .... يعنى حتى لو شريت اللعبة الاصلية برضه المشكلة هتبقى مستمرة ولا ايه 

Pls, use english in english section.

From my side nothing blocks egypt, also ping 164.132.194.239 works normal. So i dont know how and where its blocked.

Just now, ZLOFENIX said:

Pls, use english in english section.

From my side nothing blocks egypt, also ping 164.132.194.239 works normal. So i dont know how and where its blocked.

Thanks you & Sorry for this wrong

Masr y ya masry the original game would never be banned but what he is explaining that the ban could be a global ban from the ministry of communications in egypt on zlo and iam reckoning a couple of sites as well 

3 hours ago, MasRyMasRy2 said:

about playing origin's BF3 yes its working with lower ping than zlo even 
my ping at zlo is 100+ but at origin its 85+ up to 100 in some servers

1 hour ago, MorDo said:

about playing origin's BF3 yes its working with lower ping than zlo even 
my ping at zlo is 100+ but at origin its 85+ up to 100 in some servers

because EA has licensed server provider in data centers.. -.-

On 7/13/2016 at 9:40 AM, Bigworld12 said:

ou live in egypt and can't connect to any servers recently, it's because ISP blocked zloemu site (at least that's what i tried)

so to fix it , you need to use a VPN , good one is HotSpot Sheild

exactly what have u said bigworld i  called my service provider support yesterday and i explained it to him and he said sorry the problem is not from us  u can try calling the national telecommunications   so for no now didn't call anyone >but from my experince all of the egyptians have to call the telecommunactions to sumbit a report on their net provider companies cuz they are blocking the viop gaming and the ports plaplapla check this sorry it's in arabic>   "http://gamevolt.net/2015/09/08/هل-ستطبق-الحكومة-المصرية-حظراً-على-ألع/"     >>>so we all ahve to do this come on guys report those damn companies >>>so i have actually find i better way to play it  until we have a final answer from those companies <<i really which that  i'm not living in egypt>>anyway here's how to play until they do have eyes on the problem>>.1st of all  download "hotspot shield elite" or get it cracked cuz hotspotshield has a limited bandwith and  that's the reason why u get over 400 ping sometimes or try downloading hotspotshield elite cuz it's ulimited bandwith and it was a lot better>>>>>>>>.guys anyone in egypt i suggest him to call 155 and sumbit a report cuz u will stay like this forever if u didn't do this >>and thnx (+

:):):)

OHH ANOTHER THING THE PROBLEM WILL KEEP HAPPENING CUZ THEY ARE BLOCKING THE VOIP AND THIS IS A VERY POPULAR PROB IN EGYPT BUT DOEN'T HAPPEN OFTEN  S EVEN IF U BOUGHT THE ORIGNAL GAME U WILL ENCOUTER THE PROBLEM

Создайте пожалуйста мануал по обходу блокировки и дайте мне ссылку в лс, я её размещу там где она должна быть.

22 minutes ago, Oleg said:

Создайте пожалуйста мануал по обходу блокировки и дайте мне ссылку в лс, я её размещу там где она должна быть.

should i create it in arabic ? because arabic forum was deleted ...