ZLOFENIX Games

OFFICIAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE Stats Reset Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i checked the script written by zlofenix , it had a problem when checking playtime, that's why it wiped many players

good news :this was accidental wipe, bad news :it can't be rolled back as zlofenix didn't make backup

@ZLOFENIX i have the same issue 

4 hours ago, filipos181 said:

Why is my rank back to 1?

Dont worry, it is not for you only!!! Did you played on server who have more than 2xp, if yes, then that is the reason why it resseted.

18 hours ago, Brendo said:

you can play in non-boosted server and make 100 colonel, but if you join in boosted after this and make 100.000 points in one round - wiped is sure. :) 

But what if he is already a colonel, and he then join a boosted server, will stats reset?

9 minutes ago, Aim4Kill said:

But what if he is already a colonel, and he then join a boosted server, will stats reset?

yes, thats im saying, you can be a 100 colonel and if you join in boosted server - will be wiped to 0 lv.

7 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Just read your reply. Its good to hear from you. But I have not done lvl145 in less than 6 days. Probably all of us earned it with a lot of time. I played for more than a year to reach this. Please help.

51 minutes ago, xee2fast4u said:

But I have not done lvl145 in less than 6 days. Probably all of us earned it with a lot of time. I played for more than a year to reach this. Please help.

I am afraid that there is no help available. A simple script checks 2 variables, level and total playtime. If it flags you then kiss goodbye to your stats.

The author of this script (and the whole ZLO project) has answered and I cannot see any way forward without questioning his scripting skills. Personally I won't be doing that.

"The Computer says No" is I believe the catchphrase.

8 minutes ago, Bigworld12 said:

i checked the script written by zlofenix , it had a problem when checking playtime, that's why it wiped many players

lol, my faith is shattered.

I vote he scraps the BF4 work and goes back to school instead.

Edited by Zooke
Just now, Bigworld12 said:

no he is a programming master and my personal boyfriend

Faith shattered again, the rumours where true after all then.

+ my rank was 64 (Colonel Service Star 19) on 26/5/2016 - which is one day before the wipe that happened on friday -

according to the last time i opened the new launcher as it has stats logs

2 hours ago, Bigworld12 said:

2 hours ago, Aim4Kill said:

Lucky me :p

Thank God...

Please please please fix it @ZLOFENIX..For the Community and us.

18 hours ago, Aim4Kill said:

Dont worry, it is not for you only!!! Did you played on server who have more than 2xp, if yes, then that is the reason why it resseted.

I don't know if server had more then 2xp. I know I played for 2 years and was rank 65 or something like that

1 hour ago, xee2fast4u said:

Still waiting for you Brothers at ZLO...

good news :this was accidental wipe, bad news :it can't be rolled back as zlofenix didn't make backup

Edited by Bigworld12