ZLOFENIX Games

OFFICIAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE Stats Reset Thread

Hi Admin i'm user of zlobf3 almost since its first launch. I've never cheated or used any unfair advantage to play. But 2 days ago my stats were all reset and i couldn't find any reason. Please help as those were my 2 year of progress and hard work. Name in game was SpankMeLater

It would appear from the growing number of members experiencing this that there may be an issue with stats being incorrectly wiped.

We can assure you that this will be looked into as soon as possible.

Zooke.

Edited by Zooke
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i checked the script written by zlofenix , it had a problem when checking playtime, that's why it wiped many players

good news :this was accidental wipe, bad news :it can't be rolled back as zlofenix didn't make backup

@ZLOFENIX i have the same issue 

22 minutes ago, xee2fast4u said:

Name in game was SpankMeLater

It seems your wish is our command, A stats reset seems like a pretty decent 'spanking' to me. :)

Wait,there is a server called 2xp Legends only(or something like that) who is false,it does not have 2xp but 90,it can give you more than 10000 points for a simple kill,did you played there?

Just now, TheMarksman said:

Wait,there is a server called 2xp Legends only(or something like that) who is false,it does not have 2xp but 90,it can give you more than 10000 points for a simple kill,did you played there?

i haven't played the game for a week because i have exams ... so it's 100 % accidental stats wipe

7 minutes ago, Zooke said:

It seems your wish is our command, A stats reset seems like a pretty decent 'spanking' to me. :)

LOL. Well i thought it was funny too :P I hpe stat wipe is not for that !!

7 minutes ago, TheMarksman said:

Nope. Never. I didnt play game for 2 days and this happened.

5 minutes ago, Bigworld12 said:

i haven't played the game for a week because i have exams ... so it's 100 % accidental stats wipe

If really is an accidental stats wipe,I'm sorry for you bro and I hope fenix fix it soon

you can play in non-boosted server and make 100 colonel, but if you join in boosted after this and make 100.000 points in one round - wiped is sure. :) 

1 hour ago, Myth29 said:

Nice to know that this  is An accident and not everyone cheats or play on > 2xp servers. It will be fixed soon.

You should re-read my note on the 1st post, ' there may be an issue ' does not quite have the same meaning as ' there is an issue '.

I can neither confirm nor deny that accounts have been reset in error.

This thread required a staff response due to the number of complaints which I deemed necessary of further investigation.

Edited by Zooke
grammar
6 hours ago, Brendo said:

you can play in non-boosted server and make 100 colonel, but if you join in boosted after this and make 100.000 points in one round - wiped is sure. :) 

Either way i didn't join the boosted server now or before.