ZLOFENIX Games

why arabic forum removed?

4 hours ago, Bigworld12 said:

i can't see a logical reason for the arabic forum to get removed, it's a part of the community

Personally I had nothing to do with this, but a fellow staff member informs me such;

"Persian forum was turned to persian chat with 18+ videos, swearing etc. When we try to translate what they write was something like $8#&&#*#*@^*3*$ DEEP BLACK HOLE for us."

Hope this answers your question.

7 minutes ago, Bigworld12 said:

so who exactly deleted Arabic section? did it have the same swearing issue? because it doesn't

This question is virtually redundant since only 1 group has the access level required to make such changes as I am sure you now realise.

1 hour ago, Bigworld12 said:

so who exactly deleted Arabic section? did it have the same swearing issue? because it doesn't

Persian forum was deleted by Admin.

"Persian forum was turned to persian chat with 18+ videos, swearing etc. When we try to translate what they write was something like $8#&&#*#*@^*3*$ DEEP BLACK HOLE for us."

4 часа назад, supx4 сказал:

you dont know why?  -admin banned servers (..::xp2::.Morocco..:[BEST FLY MAPS|900 tickets]) When   i ask him why  in arabic forum  h is removed  all arabic .  i dont know why h banned server morocco  bcuz bo3-morocco using cheat  yes my friend bo3-morocco h using cheat but banned player not my  server ?  because servers name  morocco ..?

..::xp2::.Morocco..:[TDM] and ..::xp2::.Morocco..:[BEST FLY MAPS|900 tickets] and both was created by bo3-morocco. So kill your fagget friend with proofs, please.

4 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

..::xp2::.Morocco..:[TDM] and ..::xp2::.Morocco..:[BEST FLY MAPS|900 tickets] and both was created by bo3-morocco. So kill your fagget friend with proofs, please.

meaning what

5 hours ago, Brendo said:

Persian forum was deleted by Admin.

that's cool so when somebody do something wrong at the English forum you remove the English and Russian forum instead of just banning the bloody member
this is not fair! the forum has nothing to do with Persians and it was so damn active :/

Just now, Reaper37 said:

meaning what

that's cool so when somebody do something wrong at the English forum you remove the English and Russian forum instead of just banning the bloody member
this is not fair! the forum has nothing to do with Persians and it was so damn active :/

I am still trying to realize why delete the actual forum instead of the topics

1 hour ago, Reaper37 said:

meaning what

Like I said admin decision not moderators.

18 часов назад, Reaper37 сказал:

meaning what

Im not forum admin. Its not me, who removed forum. And its not because of this fagget.