ZLOFENIX Games

[SG] Noshahr TDM | No Borders | HC

Hi,

together with a friend i launched a BF3 Server for you.

Since the Hellas Server will be banned soon like admins of the hellas server and mods of forum are swearing each other,

its good to have a good alternative server.

We provide you a Noshahr Team Deathmatch server without Borders in a Custom Preset  (Hardcore like) setup.

Our server is hosted in Germany in a data center, so you should get a really good ping if you internet is good.

We hope you like it and have fun on our servers.

Regards :)

4 minutes ago, Yothri said:

Hi,

Since the Hellas Server will be banned soon like admins of the hellas server and mods of forum are swearing each other,

We provide you a Noshahr Team Deathmatch server without Borders in a Custom Preset  (Hardcore like) setup.

Our server is hosted in Germany in a data center, so you should get a really good ping if you internet is good.

Who said it is gonna be banned. And i love you guys who are opening servers, i wish if every server would have his own trailer :crazy:

3 minutes ago, Aim4Kill said:

Who said it is gonna be banned.

In the Ingame Chat they say every X minutes that this server will be closed soon. And i mean look at the name, its called Zooke and Brendo are Racists and Facists. If this server is not goin to be banned soon that would be a wonder lol.

1 minute ago, Yothri said:

In the Ingame Chat they say every X minutes that this server will be closed soon. And i mean look at the name, its called Zooke and Brendo are Racists and Facists. If this server is not goin to be banned soon that would be a wonder lol.

:lol:

8 hours ago, Yothri said:

their server won't get banned. zooke said he doesn't care about what happens in-game (which is the reason we are insulting each other in chat) , so everything is fine.

Edited by Bigworld12
3 hours ago, Bigworld12 said:

their server won't get banned. zooke said he doesn't care about what happens in-game (which is the reason we are insulting each other in chat) , so everything is fine.

Very true, but the name of the server is a completely different matter.

18 hours ago, Yothri said:

Hi,

Thank you for the knife server.:JC_ThankYou: Now this will become my favorite server.

Edited by Aim4Kill