ZLOFENIX Games

[S] Server starts with 0/0 Slots, cant join

Hi Guys,

i was trying to host a BF3 Server (tutorial instructions readed), but the only problem is, i cant join because the server got allways 0/0 slots.

It doesnt make a different when i start it over bf3.exe or over a launcher, it wont got more slots.

The Server is displayed on the Serverlist, with 0/0 Slots and 999Ping, Ports are open and Firewall added.

Unb111enannt.JPG

I Hope you can help me ;)

Только что, Frittenbude сказал:

i dont have 2 firewalls, is there something other to open on a 2008 r2 Windows server?

and you have real IP address?

Public IP Address, IPV4. On Windows 7 64Bit i got no problems with Hosting.

ok/ can you show rules for bf3 / how you done this / or do you have a skype?

Windows 7 64 Bit Homehosting, working fine, Ports open and Firewall Rule added (add, let programm communicate with Firewall)

Windows 2008 R2 Server, Open Firewall (same as Homehosting), but doesnt work, Server is hosted in Germany (idk if that make a different, shouldn´t i think)

\Scripts\Win32Game.cfg:

-super layout.toc
-server
-dedicated
-Core.DialogLevel 1
-Core.DisplayAsserts false
-Core.IgnoreAlways true
-Core.EnableJuice false
-Network.ProtocolVersion 67
-CrashDump.WarnBeforeDoingMemoryDump false
-Game.CloseDuplicateApps 0
-Game.DisablePreRound true
-Blaze.LogLevel 0
-ServerMetrics.Enabled 0
-ServerMetrics.TransactionTelemetryEnabled 0
-ServerMetrics.PerformanceTelemetryEnabled 0
-ServerMetrics.PerformanceProfileStateEnabled 0
-TransactionLog.OutputLevel 0
-ServerMetrics.DbxReportEnabled 0
-VeniceOnline.QueueCapacityOverride 10
-Client.LoadingTimeOut 40
-Client.LoadedTimeOut 20
-Client.IngameTimeOut 10
-Server.IngameTimeOut 10
-Server.LoadingTimeOut 40
-Server.IsReconfigurable false
-VeniceOnline.PunkBusterActivateServer false
-BFServer.GameSize 24
-Network.MaxClientCount 24

Is maybe here the problem?

Windows 7 64 Bit Homehosting, working fine, Ports open and Firewall Rule added (add, let programm communicate with Firewall)

Windows 2008 R2 Server, Open Firewall (same as Homehosting), but doesnt work, Server is hosted in Germany (idk if that make a different, shouldn´t i think)

try to change rules in firewall (winserver 2008) maybe need just open a port not for bf3/ 

6 minutes ago, Cepora said:

try to change rules in firewall (winserver 2008) maybe need just open a port not for bf3/ 

Win Server 2008 needs this rule enabled for inbound

p1bTQ.png

and the slots problem is not port related

P.S.: Im German, i can help in TeamSpeak and/or Skype with TeamViewer

Edited by thetruestarr
1 hour ago, Frittenbude said:

i start the server with the ZloHosterOnly.exe. If this helps?

You must ask @Bigworld12 for this.. try to start the server with the normal zlo launcher provided by zlofenix and start the server via the batch file

the server is now working. I downloaded a new fresh server and ya, its worked, maybe there was some files corrupt

i use now the LaunchServer.exe and a .bat file, the only question i got is, how to host multiple servers on a pc?

I Changed the Console Port, and Game Port, but when i start the second server, the first will be disconnected.

14 minutes ago, Frittenbude said:

the server is now working. I downloaded a new fresh server and ya, its worked, maybe there was some files corrupt

i use now the LaunchServer.exe and a .bat file, the only question i got is, how to host multiple servers on a pc?

I Changed the Console Port, and Game Port, but when i start the second server, the first will be disconnected.

you need to copy the bf3 server folder and add new email and pw to batch

ich starte meine .bat datei ohne Account, da ich mit Account immer "Server auth error" bekomme. Villeicht mach ich was falsch, jedoch is auf den Account den ich eintragen möchte, berreits 23 minuten Spielzeit drauf, irg wo mein ich gelesen zu habe, das eine gewisse Spielzeit drauf sein muss.

Desweiteren ist der Server bei http://bf3.zloemu.org/servers?user eingetragen.

set ZLOGIN=beispiel@keineahnung.com
set ZPASS=Passwortvonzloemu

Hab versucht auf dem gleichen Zloemu account die gleiche email einzutragen, als server, und eine andere email, alles erfolgslos

Sry that im writing now english, but german is for me easier :(

yea sry for this, but there is everywhere a another language in the subforums so forgive me this thread,

I added Server with random contain and write the same @.bat file, now is everything working fine :D

If someone has the 0/0 Slots problem, download easier a new .zip server files, I dont know where the problem was ;)