ZLOFENIX Games

I'm a vpn user . initially using it for the sake of unlimited data connection (4g) .

That's that but everytime i join a server my ping shown "-" which is a timeout ping but the gameplay is fine . but there is certain server that ban people for this . 

The point is why Zlo server showing ping "999" for me but no sign of lagging ?

sorry for bad english

Edited by Vistro
1 hour ago, Vistro said:

I'm a vpn user . initially using it for the sake of unlimited data connection (4g) .

That's that but everytime i join a server my ping shown "-" which is a timeout ping but the gameplay is fine . but there is certain server that ban people for this . 

The point is why Zlo server showing ping "999" for me but no sign of lagging ?

sorry for bad english

I have moved topic to right section

1. If ping request is disabled you will have no ping(ICMP), also that is why it shows  999 pipng in your launcher.

See if you can create a special rule for echo request in firewalls... If it is possible with VPN.

2. Usually auto kick is on in servers..Who would ban?

Ah right . i mistaken ban for kick . sorry .

i want to add that when im not using vpn , the ping shown normally . and how do i create special rule for echo request in firewalls . i don't know much and don't want to mess around that much as it's family laptop .

41 минуту назад, Vistro сказал:

Ah right . i mistaken ban for kick . sorry .

i want to add that when im not using vpn , the ping shown normally . and how do i create special rule for echo request in firewalls . i don't know much and don't want to mess around that much as it's family laptop .

if you play with VPN, need to add rule on vpn server for the ping - thats all/ and if you have not access from server - you can't add this rule - and you will play without ping

Bought the service and had no control of the vps . i guess I'll be playing with no ping . 

i just point this out so that no one will accuse me of hacking due to ping shown "-" in-game . 

Thank you for your support 

<3 zlo