ZLOFENIX Games

hello guys me PH-Reza-Phantom and Alireza054 and Kingtiger and Jack left HAWK clan 2 mounts ago cuz they was hacker.i created a topic here but my proof wasnt enough.but this time i have a 100% proof !!

yesterday i got banned in zlo for multi acc ( zlofenix unbanned me and tnx for that ) then this guy [HAWK]CPT-GHOST that is one of the main members in HAWK and first known hakcer post this video in his aparat chanel :2w2l3ho6nerejse03nrw.jpg

and then i found a stupid mistake in this video that proof all HAWK clan members are hackers.

cheats that i found in this video are these :aim bot (aim assist) or aim locking.just watch the orginal video here and see how his scope going on people and locking on them

orginal video :

http://www.aparat.com/v/M1rmC

u can see his hack in all video but these times are so clear hack :     0:37 & 0:54 & 1:23

and these are some origin pro gamers chats about this video.also monna13 said this is 110% hack. u know monna13 and know he is a hacker and know all bf3 hacks.

9klsuvqgerey5omi7h3q.jpg

vbnuwzal7q2fu9qnq76s.jpg

e2i1ou41f8uivi8kb22m.jpg

u66syvifm15ymm5qiyrw.jpg

vqfqzlaxt9uaetk5cdp9.jpg

also i made a video in low speed that u can clearly see his aim hack.

http://www.aparat.com/v/C3nAL

i hope u do the right thing.

tnx!

when facts speak gods are silent )) 1st time when he shoot and his aim is focused on targed but when he try to move aim back to target :D 

Edited by Brendo

yes cyrus go bring all ur clan members and friends for dislike and lie comments on this topic.

lol my main proof is cpt ghost video and these people i chat with them are one of beast in bf3.

Edited by iDCPHRezaPH

damnit nice recoil ammount. i almost dont see a shutter(recoil pattern of an automatic weapon) on this video. oh wait. isnt it gameplay at around 25-45FPS?

i don't think he actually has stable 60FPS.

people considered me hacking cheating and stuff in zlo but when one of their favourites beeing shown off as a cheater wat their clan and known ppl does? giving a support for a busted player.(i am sure they still do that).

pathetic.

go ahead dislike this too. you will get what you deserved anyways.

On 16/5/2016 at 9:26 PM, CyrusGreat said:

e his hack in all video but these times are so clear hack :     0:37 & 0:54 & 1:23

and these are some origin pro gamers chats about this video.also monna13 said this is 110% hack. u know monna13 and know he is a hacker and know all bf3 hacks.

you were caught cheating it's funny for you?

no one will trust you anymore and/or people won't want have anything incommon.

you should understand your days in this forum comes to an end after you and few others flamed so many people and accused/falsely made them get banned etc.

Edited by trello
merged
49 minutes ago, Cutieshotvv2 said:

49 minutes ago, Cutieshotvv2 said:

you were caught cheating it's funny for you?

no one will trust you anymore and/or people won't want have anything incommon.

you should understand your days in this forum comes to an end after you and few others flamed so many people and accused/falsely made them get banned etc.

dude dont talk with him he is stupid.waiting for more comments and zlofenix.

Edited by iDCPHRezaPH
On 16/5/2016 at 0:33 AM, CyrusGreat said:

stop spaming.for those people see this topic :

i said in topic that monna 13 is cheater and all know that yes.but he knows all bf3 cheats and he said this is 110% cheat and dont talk me about anti cheat pls !!!

im telling again my main proof is ghost video.

and if u cant use hack in pycckuu server why u report this guy here in the same server for one shot kill? 

dont think people are stupid like urself.

Edited by trello
making post smaller...
On 17/5/2016 at 3:25 AM, Despo said:

We should actually do bans for pages-long quotes.

Agree

.....  I actually start wondering about the whole topic....... It is here we go again....

SO PLEASE .... comments after mine to be :

YES  OR NO  player is cheater   and leave the rest in your head.... otherwise I will start hiding posts.

and warnings will be handed out

Edited by trello
adding red fonts.. obviously some are blind
3 hours ago, trello said:

Agree

.....  I actually start wondering about the whole topic....... It is here we go again....

YES  OR NO  player is cheater   and leave the rest in your head.... otherwise I will start hiding posts.

and warning will be handed out

10 hours ago, trello said:

Agree

and warning will be handed out

2 hours ago, Brendo said:

PLEASE, ANSWER ONLY WITH "YES"  AND "NO"  AND GIVE YOUR POINT'

http://www.aparat.com/v/vNkyl

its a random pick of my gameplay for answering  those who doubts im cheater or pro player
the only reason reza phantom report me is Jealousy and reveng of his ban a day before
if you need more videos just ask for it....
i run bf3 in ultra settings and i got 190-200 FPS
good luck

yes he is cheater.

lol who cares about this video?!!! this is the proof that shows u are hacking http://www.aparat.com/v/M1rmC

and who said this guy is not one of ur clan members with macro like kaka that playing with ur name?!!

and who said u haven't any cheat in this video?!!!

guys he is hacker and he and their friends trying to run so be carefull.

yes 200% he and all HAWK members are cheaters.and this cpt-ghost new video is just a fake.just campare his aim in fake video and orginal video u will see they are compelatly difference.i dont know this guy in ghost new video is his friend or what but it is just fake and  lie.

anyways ghost orginal video and reza pov are 200% proof for his aim hack and norecoil.his gun locking on people.and reza unbanned by mr zlofenix so he is not mad and he dont care anyways.

ban these cheaters pls.

ty.

Edited by SS1KingTiger

u chat with others and its proof :)

thanks alot mate

i'll consider your idea since

some say its not odd u communicating with cheaters and ask them for help

need more 

Новичок/Newbie

comments

come on make more accounts and say something iDCPHRezaPH

i count on u at least 3 more page of ur comments of new acc on this topic- but you should know it wont back your Honor on your last ban

(there is a few)

merged

14 hours ago, Brendo said:
On 17/5/2016 at 7:28 AM, trello said:

Agree

and warnings will be handed out

16 hours ago, Brendo said:

PLEASE, ANSWER ONLY WITH "YES"  AND "NO"  AND GIVE YOUR POINT'

is it too hard to read???????????????????????

Why don't the 2 clans involved here take it to the battlefield (IN A SERVER)??  The few  "outside of clan" users needs to be heard too.

Edited by trello
1 hour ago, trello said:

is it too hard to read???????????????????????

Why don't the 2 clans involved here take it to the battlefield (IN A SERVER)??  The few  "outside of clan" users needs to be heard too.

NEXT TIME I DIRECTLY GIVE A BAN TO PEOPLE WHICH CREATE MULTI ACC TO ANSWER FOR 2-3 TIMES.
CYRUS IM TALKINB ABOUT YOU AND OTHER! AND AFTER THEN GO AND CRY TO OLEG, WHY BRENDO BANS YOU!

Edited by Brendo