ZLOFENIX Games

for zlofenix and death1

some zlo moderators and that hate my friend maked a plan for ban my friend.and now don't let him defend himself!!

xx2xxikil6extbxigi6b.jpg

@CyrusGreat I want to do somethin.interesting  what is interesting ?!! a dirty plan for ban my friend that maked a proof for Iranian people ur clan is hacker? and his only fault is this : bing a good player?!!

jrm7ng1eof5sy6pgo8s6.jpgjrm7ng1eof5sy6pgo8s6.jpg

u banned my friend just cuz he used his friend acc for some df matches?

lol u banned him for personal resion and now u dont let him talk !!! what a shame

here is so many zlo gamers that have more than 4 acc like godfather ann cyrusthegreat why u just banned my friend?!!!and he havend 3 acc he just use our friend acc for matches and practice for keep his status up.

and he has no resion for lie cuz he is #1 player in zlo and one of best in world.just go see his videos in youtube or apparat.

I'm asking zlofenix and death1 to handel this issue pls.tnx.pls see my documents and do the right thing.is this fair that my friend got banned for some personal resions?!

rt4ffgr8ju6xjs7oxak9.jpg

zvk5zo4m291ipbimez97.jpg

hk55jrqw60hcis8out0y.jpg

Wow, some people just can't accept any authority.

I'll quote myself now, this makes it your 3rd rule violation today, +2times violation for ban-evasion:

2 hours ago, Despo said:

Because you are breaking forum rules.

I've said this now twice, stop bothering us with your lies and annoying tone.

Edited by Despo