ZLOFENIX Games

ZLO Battlefield Bad Company 2 English Install Guide.

ZLO Battlefield Bad Company 2 English Install Guide.

If you do not have a ZLO game account already, create an account at http://zloemu.org/ and then validate your account from the confirmation email.

Official ZLO Game download : http://zlotracker.org/23282

The installer is in Russian, so follow the guide

Capture1.PNG.93e7d8d4f459f1d47d1ced787ccCapture2.PNG.2747db75e03793d5feb4727ca9f

Select your install folder here

Capture3.PNG.b92269c21a4d1d6071293ca104e

Create a start menu folder here, tick the box if you do not want a start menu folder

Capture4.PNG.7474ea009968d020ab0b5459028

Tick this box to create a desktop shortcut

Capture5.PNG.99fd42f76d4c8ef0d6e97aee372

Confirm and install

Capture6.PNG.b1f204e4339a80cb514c4a40d60

Next download the ZLO client files : http://zloemu.org/files/bc2/Client.zip

Unzip and place in your BFBC2 folder, overwriting the original files.

Using Windows 7, the game refused to start. To solve this I set compatibility to Vista SP2.

To set the game language to English, (default is Russian) use the appropriate registry edit for your OS.

64bit : bfbc2_english_x64.reg

32bit : bfbc2_english_x32.reg

Login in-game using your http://zloemu.org/ details.

Remember to add BFBC2 to your Punkbuster or download if necessary http://www.evenbalance.com/

Edited by Zooke
Add Punkbuster bit

i got the game on origin, so i downloaded the origin version and downloaded the client.zip and extracted it into my bc2 folder.

i start the game and try to login with my login details and it says ea service not available.

What should i do?

Update Zupdater.dll, because i downloade too bc2 but i didnt see my antivirus saw a virus, so i could not log in my accaunt too, check if you have Zupdater.dll

Edited by FreeJam
  • 1 month later...

brothers i have added bf bad company 2 to my punkbuster v3.8 and i have updated it.its running and when i start the game and login,and wanna join a server it say:you dont have punkbuster installed and it should be running.whats the problem?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello i just download the game from this site but when trying to get to x32 english .reg It shows me that "the page you are trying to access is not available for your account". Help me i'm new in the site

6 часов назад, rum92 сказал:

Hello i just download the game from this site but when trying to get to x32 english .reg It shows me that "the page you are trying to access is not available for your account". Help me i'm new in the site

Tested - all works.

• 2 months later...

Guys, i cannot login my soldier in game,  it fails at ''updating your stats'', i login with my email and password, than click my soldier login, it shows updating your stats and than it says ''failed to connect ea'' or whatever, what did i miss? I just created my account gamercaffe8@gmail.com  , i used to play this few years ago with another account and it worked all fine. I followed this instructions exactly

Domain has changed to zloemu.tk temporarily.

I don't think any BFBC2 files have been updated to accommodate this, you may want to try using zlorigin to access BFBC2.

I believe this domain change is temporary so when it returns to zloemu.org, everything will be as it was.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By MattyBoi3
      I have recently installed BF3 from ZLO and i followed the instructions to a T, installed everything required etc. and singleplayer works perfectly, but when i try launch the multiplayer, the "ZLO Launcher" window pops up, i put my ZLO account details in, and when I click "connect to master" it takes a little while then it says cant connect to master. how do i fix this ? am i doing anything wrong ?
    • By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi pep
      jut wondering if i can get banned by using these apps http://www.hialgo.com/TechnologyBOOST.html (HiAlgo Bosst, Chill, Switch)
      these are some injectors that helps to get some fps on mostly games, the most notorius is CS:GO
      the fact is that the app warns you that maybe you can get ban-hammered by using these cuz is an injector
      so can i get banned by playing bf here?
      thx by advance
    • By DaYiyi
      Simple short question...
      There's any leaderboard out here for bf3/bf4/bfh/etc? 
      or it will be implemented later?
      PD: I know you was missing my stupids questions hahaha xd
    • By Masterpp
      recently i tried to download bf3 so many times but it always  end with this massage i just upload a screenshot of the error massage
      if anyone can help me or have any advice to fix this problem i will be thankful  

• By Brendo
      Stay up to date with FAQ - CLICK ME! F.A.Q. about ZClient and ZlOrigin ZClient и ZlOrigin » Support!

FAQ about Battlefield 4 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about Battlefield 3 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about The Sims 4 forum // Support section // Archive // F.A.Q. Problems with Installation and Launching ( It's not for BF3/4 but it is useful) Forum rules » RULES!

Before you create a topic, please check out Topics' Archive and use searching at forum.

....few more things News
        Launchers // ZloLauncher BF4 / BF3
        Servers BF4 // Servers BF3
        Zlo Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers
        Topics' Archive. Servers. Launchers
        Report a cheater in BF4 // Report a cheater in BF3
        FAQ on Bans.

Misc : Combat League (Clans) // Games // Off-Topic
        Outdated topic, that can be still useful for reading.

Big thanks to Lennie.
    • By Tobiithekid
      Hello, I don't know if it is the right forum so forgive me if it isn't.
      My problem is that I uninstalled ZLOrigin and ZLclient as well as Battlefield 3 from my computer. Now, I want to redownload the game but when I click on the game through the launcher, it shows the button "Play". I click it but, obviously, the game doesn't start. Any help about how can I download the game again? 
    • By M4tr1xx97
      Hola amigos.

Tengo el siguiente problema, seguí las instrucciones que figuran en el siguiente enlace: How to start playing?
      y al momento de ejecutar el BFLauncher desde la carpeta de instalación, con el zclient y el zlorigin corriendo, me aparece el siguiente error.

Si alguien me puede ayudar o decir como debo realizar la instalación.
    • By shish312
      В общем положения правил секции Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [KG] Hardcore ClanWar Права игрока Игрок имеет право играть на сервере так как хочет, если это не мешает игровому процессу остальных пользователей. Обжаловать действия другого игрока. Обжаловать действия администраторов или модераторов можно в разделе форума. При этом необходимо четко указать: свой игровой NICKNAME (со всеми префиксами); - точное время совершения наказания; - суть жалобы, кратко, с указанием игровой ситуации! Все виды читерских настроек караются баном! Режимы игры. 1).Conquest 2).Rush 3).Squadrush 4).Squad Deathmatch __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Дополнение Игроки могут собираться для игры в командно-голосовом чате team speak -IP 212.2.227.89 канал называется Battlefield:(кто незнает что это такое и с чем его едят? читаем, качаем устанавливаем)тык сюда<< Администрация
      server.админ- ideas.picadellic.kg@mail.ru
      Модератор-
      Админ- gstar21@mail.ru
      Админ-(вопросы консультации)ICQ 628059344 FAQ по Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    • By SQHQ
      Is there any way to re-establish connection to master server without restarting the server after an internet connection drop, like an auto reconnect, cause server stop showing up without a restart and this is happening with every server game from bf3 to bf4