ZLOFENIX Games

[S] want to start BF3 server on my dedi

Hi all

i want to start BF3 server on my dedi so what i need (ram and process) and also how i can create it from 0 which files need to be on my dedi ?

is there link to download the full game in linux?

my dedi is

ic7

16 gb ram

2 TR disk

i use contes 6.6 64

thank you

thank you

but i hope there is better Tutorials .with all steps written there so i can write and make step by step and also how can i download the game on linux ? the video is useful but will be better if someone wrote all steps

Are you serious?

Follow this for the Files: http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/2869/

Follow my Tutorial + Video for Linux: http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/4405/

Only use my tutorial, if you already know how to start the bf3 server under windows!

Hello

i want to ask will the server be cracked or original ?just asking because some people says crack servers always lags and bad and original servers are best .

thank you

i want to ask will the server be cracked or original ?just asking because some people says crack servers always lags and bad and original servers are best .

"some people" also say you are an idiot. Our server files are 100% original so there is the same amount of lags as in official servers.

A few admins are using really crappy hardware for their servers, thats why some servers can be laggy. This has nothing to do with cracked / original, it's just shitty hardware.

fast hardware = no lags

crappy hardware = maybe laggy (depends on active players)

i mean how can i make the server Ranked IN EA Severs list

wtf did you smoke?

How should that work?

wtf did you smoke?

How should that work?

clam down i just read thread on internet they were speaking about patch to make BF3 server Ranked but it was in 2011 so i just asking is there way to make it Ranked or not ? because as you know most players play on EA list

clam down i just read thread on internet they were speaking about patch to make BF3 server Ranked but it was in 2011 so i just asking is there way to make it Ranked or not ? because as you know most players play on EA list

All of our servers are Ranked, otherwise you wouldn't get any points while playing. I guess they were talking about how to force the server into IN_GAME ranked status which has been solved long ago.

If you wan't "official® ranked© EA servers" then buy EA's game and play on their servers.

Edited by Despo

All of our servers are Ranked, otherwise you wouldn't get any points while playing. I guess they were talking about how to force the server into IN_GAME ranked status which has been solved long ago.

If you wan't "official® ranked© EA servers" then buy EA's game and play on their servers.

ok thank you

i will work with your thread about how to start BF3 server but last question all players can enter my server or only players who have cracked game? because i spoke with some players who downloaded the game from Origin and told me they cant connect any server out of EA list .is it right?

thanks again and sorry for many questions because i didnt play BF before and didnt start BF server before .

ok thank you

i will work with your thread about how to start BF3 server but last question all players can enter my server or only players who have cracked game? because i spoke with some players who downloaded the game from Origin and told me they cant connect any server out of EA list .is it right?

thanks again and sorry for many questions because i didnt play BF before and didnt start BF server before .

Only players who registered on zloEMU and replaced original gamefiles with cracked ones can join our servers. Takes ~2 minutes if they already got the latest game files.

WOW Linux? I have never seen a Linux that can play any games and BF3.. XD!! :)

The server runs on linux, not the game itself.

• 2 weeks later...