ZLOFENIX Games

27 minutes ago, mnabi22 said:

I cant access to the url given. I am a newbie.

And what to do with the URL given? How to fix client error1? Plz Help

are you lie me? I create new account!! and I can see that url! Open and read all!!!

Spoiler

f705db94f993421823ff28894a772ab7.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont forget to add game folder to exceptions in windows defender..and every time you restart pc to close Defender because it re opens it self and eats some dlls for breakfast = game will not work

Everytime i try to join a server, i get this error  I think i have to download the client files, but all the links i found are off.

That's because your scan is classing the ZLO files as suspicious and removing them. Exclude the files/folder etc.

Posted Images

Hi everyone i've just dowloaded BF3 and wanted to play some multiplayer but when i did i got this error DisplayName field is missing from registry so if anyone can help me that would be great :)

5 часов назад, Crnjaizdahoo сказал:

Still getting error :(

5 часов назад, Crnjaizdahoo сказал:

Will do.

Again and again. Disable Deffender or antivir/ and install again

I re opened topic..waiting for a post saying :: I did it....

If I get another error message post... I will warn you...

16 hours ago, Crnjaizdahoo said:

Still getting error :(

Hi everybody, I'm sorry to bother y'all with this (again) but i had to reinstall win10 and reinstall bf3.

So everything was going good.. till the activation step, when the error appears. As I said i've win10, bitdefender which overrides the firewall -i guess- and i'm currently using driver booster so I also guess i've all my drives up to date.

I've replaced client, updater 3x... and still the error persists. Can anyone help? My apologies for bring this subject up and thank you :) the image's language is portuguese but it says the same as the other errors.

Sem Título.png

Did you try the client.zip replacement as admin?

oh and make sure you updated the dll and that the master was on.as for windows defender,add the game folder in exceptions

I was in Portuguese forum and there is a really good tutorial and FAQ in your language too.

I personally have added FAQ EVERYWHERE so please take the time to look for it next time. 

Edited by trello
On 24.3.2016. at 6:18 PM, Brendo said:

also if you with win10 stop windows defender cause thinks is virus and block it.

And sometimes defender delete it without any warnings

Hi,

These software are already installed , but the issue is still not solved

Hi,

Please help, then i'll be donate some money please help me....

merged

Just now, Cavain said:

Hi,

These software are already installed , but the issue is still not solved

Read the FAQ again it is clearly something missing on your pc... are you on win 10 or 8.1?  antivirus?

6 hours ago, Aim4Kill said:

And sometimes defender delete it without any warnings

Exactly and not sometimes, every 9 days the system doing search for those thing without ask you and delete them :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when i click on server i want to play on then press multi nothing happens.. just my mouse pointer shows it's loading nothing else? what could cause this problem?

On 10/08/2016 at 11:45 AM, Zombie1 said:

when i click on server i want to play on then press multi nothing happens.. just my mouse pointer shows it's loading nothing else? what could cause this problem?

It depends where you downloaded it from and which version it is.