ZLOFENIX Games

15 minutes ago, Brendo said:

also if you with win10 stop windows defender cause thinks is virus and block it.

Brendo, yes I'm with win10 but i got bitdefender on so it disables windows defender and takes over (i think).

26 minutes ago, trello said:

ok it is not the updater.. link is here : http://zlogames.ru/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2034

trello, I tried to acess that link but it just opens a white page and nothing happens. Am I suposed to download something ?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont forget to add game folder to exceptions in windows defender..and every time you restart pc to close Defender because it re opens it self and eats some dlls for breakfast = game will not work

Everytime i try to join a server, i get this error  I think i have to download the client files, but all the links i found are off.

That's because your scan is classing the ZLO files as suspicious and removing them. Exclude the files/folder etc.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dra said:

Brendo, yes I'm with win10 but i got bitdefender on so it disables windows defender and takes over (i think).

trello, I tried to acess that link but it just opens a white page and nothing happens. Am I suposed to download something ?

yes..sry didnt check if it worked.. client.zip like Cepora said

1 hour ago, Cepora said:

You close windows defender and antivirus.. download client.zip  and launcher.dll

add them to folder.. right click the client.zip and choose unzip/ unrar here

1 hour ago, trello said:

You close windows defender and antivirus.. download client.zip  and launcher.dll

add them to folder.. right click the client.zip and choose unzip/ unrar here

Trello, he already fixed the problem.

The problem was AVG Anti-virus

hey everybody i need help,
i downloaded bf3 1 year ago and now i downloaded it again from zlogames.
i installed the game and the dlc what now? there is any update / patch how to play?

other thing can you send me the lastest server files?

thanks you all

Edited by trello
  • 2 weeks later...