ZLOFENIX Games

Current Progress in BF4 and ZloOrigin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BF4 Is now open beta , READ        these are latest updates up till 8/June/2016   the whole game (bf4) is FULLY working ! (supports x64 bit and x32 bit) the game is

and now please stop send us dumb pm's with text - bf4 when ? give me date bf4 ? bf4 before new year?? and other idiot shitty pm's. ))

Your browser does not support the video tag.

Posted Images

Since there's no ETA for the game I convinced myself that I can wait for the final release so I can download the whole game I have good Internet at the college 

Whole game is about 60 gib right? 

Thanks

Edited by Geo1994

SO i wanted to tell you what zlofenix has been working on lately

1. the whole game (bf4) is working except for these features (commander mode ,spectator mode ,Battle packs)
  2. the game is full and premium (contains all dlc and weapons , etc...) 
  3. Zlo is using the version (1.5.2.34169) of the game ,  current origin version is (1.6.2.40685) , we will update the game once we get new server files
  4. the new zlo origin will have crack-ready version of the game (instead of having to install the game from the beginning you can repair the game from zlo origin and play right after)
  5. zlo origin is basically a cracked dll that you replace in origin folder which connects you to zlo master instead of EA master
  6. to use zlo origin you won't have to sacrifice your origin games , you will only have to make a copy of each game you want to play on zloemu (more details on that later)
  7. server hosting will be like in bf3 (but not soon)
  8. there is no ETA untill we fix these features that i said in #1 (commander mode ,spectator mode ,Battle packs)
  9. current games in zlo orign http://puu.sh/lCEpE/ca6c292a59.jpg

hey big its TANKMAN/PEEKABOO/TROLL BY LUCK WHATEVER..... 1st how are u :D   2ND is this guy a scammer   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vcpVMMWlJA&list=WL&index=65

and thats just the basegame :D

Yeah, no premium dlcs. But I can still play multiplayer maps such as Operation Locker. I will just wait for ZLO to release a repack of premium dlcs.

Edited by akmaster

Hello guys! It is already on the 3rd day. My internet speed is slow :(

Thats sad bro :(

there will be 3 torrent i think.. Full Pack, Basegame, DLCs

Why? To make lower size for peoples with poor internet speed?

Thats sad bro :(

Why? To make lower size for peoples with poor internet speed?

For those who have the base game to download dlc only...

basegame for    those who  maybe don't have  space on HDD or maybe just don't want the dlcs

Basically I think you are only posting in places to get your posts up...hmmm.....